Chapter One: Night Time Walks

(Melindas pov) "cause Ive been watching you" As shes listwning to this song walking down her road she ends up finding herself moments later next to a grave yard. *snap* she jumps and turns nervously but quickly, she sees a dark figure over by a marbel log tomb stone. "H-Hello??" She questions out with a stutter. Melinda started walking quickly then she notices Brendon and Samantha down the road. "BRENDON SAMANTHA!!!!" As shes screaming.
Brendon: Babe! Are you okay?!! Why are you hollering like that?
Samantha: Yea that scared me whats wrong??
Melinda: I saw a figure by the marbol log tombstone. And it walked towards me but disappeared at the same time. And i got scared.
Brendon: come on lets get you home as Brendon said wrapping his arm around Melinda and kissing her forehead.
Melinda: When we get home ima lay down and go to sleep im sleepy.
Samantha: okay. I think i am too im exhausted and my hand hurts.
Brendon: i think ill be watching tv and watching you sleep to make sure youre okay.
Melinda: thank you baby.

**They arrive home**

Melinda walks upstairs and goes to lay down and quickly falls asleep within 5 minutes. Brendon follows after her but sits up in bed to watch a movie. Samantha went to her room expecting her boyfriend Ethan to be home in bed... which he was.
Melinda: Goodnight baby she says as she turns over.
Brendon: Goodnight babygirl as he leans over and kisses Melinda on her cheek.
Moments pass by and Brendon passed out.
Melinda: "Get out, you dont need to be here. Get out or else" a voice poundering in my head in a harshful tone. I scruch my face, "GET OUT!!" I hear a shreik from in the house and scream awake.
Brendon: He jumps awake and grabs Melinda and pulls her in close. "Baby what was that? Whats wrong?" He whispers.
Melinda: Shes here, shes here and shes going to hurt me.
Moments pass by and in their left cornwr of their room ........ there she was with her head crouched over n her arms relaxed beside her.
Melinda: There she is... she says with a shaky voice whilst crying.