Prologue

*Four years ago*

Butsuma Senju ordered his two oldest sons to go kill Tajima Uchiha's two oldest sons. But Hashirama and Tobirama told their father that they were not going to follow that order. Butsuma was furious that his two oldest wouldn't follow his order that he put Hashirama and Tobirama in a jutsu where you don't remember after. After the incident, Hashirama and Tobirama stopped talking all together. Two weeks later, Tajima went to the river and saw Hashirama and Tobirama silently crying and throwing rocks into the river. Tajima called the boys and asked if he could look into their minds, and the boys shook their heads yes. Tajima was confused about why they didn't speak, but then he looked in their minds to see how the incident happened and was shocked at how the incident happened and why the two boys were not speaking. He told Hashirama and Tobirama that he would privately send one of his personal medics so they wouldn't lose their voices. Also, to meet him here the third week of every month so he can help them remember what happened before the incident, Hashirama and Tobirama agree to his offer. Tajima, perplexed by their silence, delved into their thoughts to understand the details of the incident and was astounded by what he discovered. Determined to assist them, he assured Hashirama and Tobirama that he would arrange for one of his personal medics to treat them privately, ensuring they wouldn't lose their voices. Additionally, he proposed meeting with them at this location every third week of the month to aid in recollecting the events leading up to the incident.