Chapter Four

Tajiama's Pov

I saw Hashirama's hawk with a letter tied to its leg. It saw me and came to us, then untied the letter. I opened it. It read:

Dear Tajima,

Me and Tobirama are writing this because we are close to the snowy mountain where the snow lily is supposed to be. Also, we are asking for assistance from you because our father is putting me and Tobirama in an arranged marriage with two of the daughters of the main family of the Uzumaki clan. Once you return, both of us will be married. Our younger brothers know me, and Tobi is in love with your sons, Madara and Izuna Uchiha. We hope you can come up with a plan so we don't have to. Also, the main family of the Uzumaki clan is visiting tomorrow.

From,

Hashirama and Tobirama Senju

Mira told me that Hashirama and Tobirama had feelings for Madara and Izuna. Mira's revelation about Hashirama and Tobirama's feelings for Madara and Izuna came as a surprise to me. It seems that their arranged marriages are causing them distress, and they are seeking our help to avoid this situation. We should approach this delicately and find a solution that respects their feelings and desires. I know that Madara and Izuna feel the same about them. "Mira, come here, please." I shouted. Mira walks in and asks what's wrong. Tajima-sama. "Hashirama and Tobirama are arranged marriages. They don't want to marry the daughters of the Uzumaki clan, but they are still in love with Madara and Izuna." I tell her. Mira's eyes widen in surprise as she processes the information. She nods understandingly and suggests that we gather everyone involved to have an open and honest discussion about their feelings and possible alternatives to the arranged marriages. It is crucial to ensure that their voices are heard and that we find a solution that brings happiness to all parties involved.

*With MadaHashi and IzuTobi*

Hashirama's Pov

Me and Tobirama are walking behind Madara and Izuna up the snowy mountains. The cold wind bites at our skin, but the beauty of the snowy landscape before us keeps us moving forward. "Tobirama, I want you to be prepared to leave and send Tajima another letter." I whisper to my brother. Tobirama nods in understanding, his expression serious as he gazes ahead at Madara and Izuna. "I will make sure to handle it discreetly," he replies softly, determination shining in his eyes. Together, we continue our journey up the mountain, knowing that difficult decisions lie ahead. " We are about half way there." Madara informs us. I nod to Tobirama to start on the letter to Tajima. I silently summoned my hawk to send a message to Tajima.

Tobirama's Pov

Hashirama asks me to be prepared to write another letter to Tajima. I nodded in understanding. I start writing, and it reads:

Dear Tajima,

Me and Hashirama remember that we would help find the snow lily and make the antidote. That is the deal from the beginning, and once that is done, we will leave Madara and Izuna alone for good. So Hashirama is making the antidote once we find the snow lily. Once Hashirama makes the antidote, me and Hashirama are going back to our father. So please, when you see your sons, tell them we are sorry, but we hope they will move on from us. Also, please tell Mira that we are thankful for her and for helping us. We are also thankful for your help, but it is no longer needed. We appreciate everything you have done for us, but we must handle this on our own now. Please take care of yourselves, and know that we will always be grateful for your kindness and support. Goodbye, and may peace be with you.

From,

Tobirama

I roll up the letter and carefully give it to Hashirama's hawk, then it takes off into the sky, carrying our message to its intended recipients. As the hawk disappears into the distance, I can't help but feel a sense of sorrow, knowing that our message will soon reach them. With a heavy heart, I watch as the hawk flies away, hoping that our words will bring them some comfort in this difficult time. "It's done, big brother; the letter has been sent." I signed to Hashirama. We continue to walk up the mountain. As we climb higher, the weight of our responsibilities seems to grow heavier with each step. The fate of their clan rests on the success of this mission. 

Madara's Pov

Hashirama and his brother haven't talked a lot. only if it is necessary. Me and Izuna are trying to come up with a plan to save them from their arranged marriages. As we reach the summit, I can't help but feel a sense of urgency and determination to see our plan through. The bond between Hashirama and his brother is strong, and we must do everything in our power to protect it. We just made it to the top of the mountain, and I see the snow lily, but there is a dragon guarding the flower. "Ah, just the people I have been waiting for—the Uchiha brothers and the Senju brothers." The dragon speaks. "What do you mean, Mighty Dragon?" Izuna asks. " I've been watching your journey and the Senju brothers, who have accepted their fate from their father. Also, you Uchiha brother, who came for the snow lily that can protect their little brother from poison." The dragon says, "I will allow you to take the snow lily, but only if you promise to use its powers for good and protect the balance of nature." . The Uchiha and Senju brothers nod in agreement, grateful for the dragon's guidance and wisdom. The dragon handed me the flower and put it in a pouch to hold. As we left the dragon's lair, I couldn't help but feel a sense of responsibility weighing on my shoulders. I knew that the power of the snow lily came with great responsibility, and I was determined to honor my promise to protect the balance of nature. Four hours later, we made it down the mountain and are now looking for a place to sleep. We keep walking, but five minutes later we see a village, and we walk into the inn. The innkeeper greeted us warmly and showed us to a cozy room where we could rest for the night. As I drifted off to sleep, I felt grateful for the dragon's gift and the journey that lay ahead of me.

*At night*

No One's Pov

Hashirama and Tobirama grab their things, but carefully leave stuff for the antidote. Also, they left a piece of paper on how to make the antidote for Madara and Izuna. They hide their chakra and pay for their room, then leave without Madara and Izuna. The brothers knew that their departure would be a difficult blow to their former friends, but they were determined to follow their own path. As they disappeared into the night, Hashirama and Tobirama hoped that one day, Madara and Izuna would understand their reasons for leaving. As they make their way home, Tobirama looks at his brother, then asks, " Big brother, are you sure about this?" Hashirama nods, his expression resolute. "I am," he replies, his eyes fixed on the path ahead. "It's time for them to forget us, and they will make their own future without us, Tobirama." And with that, they continue on their journey, leaving behind their past and stepping into the unknown. The brothers knew that their decision was for the best, even if it meant sacrificing their bond with Madara and Izuna. As they walked further away from their village, a sense of sorrow and unhappiness filled their hearts.