Chapter 1

*Four years later*

Hashirama and Tobirama have not spoken in four years unless they were with the medic that Tajima privately sent to help them not lose their voice. Hashirama and Tobirama went to the river and saw Madara and Izuna. Once Hashirama and Tobirama saw them, they turned around and tried to walk away. But Madara and Izuna felt their chakras and called their names. Hashirama and Tobirama turned around and waved hello when they got home. Madara and Izuna were confused about why Hashirama and Tobirama were not talking. When they got home, they heard screaming coming from their younger brother Rin's room. They ran to his room to find Rin screaming in pain. "What happened to Rin?" Madara asked their father.

"Rin has been poisoned, but we have no idea who did it. Also, according to Mira, this type of poison does not have an antidote." Tajima tells Madara and Izuna. "Tajima-sama, there is a flower called Snow Lily that grows in the mountains; it could heal Rin-sama, but I can't make the antidote because I specialize in herbs. I could slow down the poison." Mira says. "Okay, Madara and Izuna can do this mission." Tajima asked. "Yes, we can, father." They tell their father. "Tajima-sama, may I talk to you privately, please?" Mira asks. "Yes, of course, Mira." Tajima replies. They go into Tajima's office. "So Mira, this has something to do with Hashirama and Tobirama not speaking." Tajima said. "Yes, it does. I believe that by privately asking Hashirama and Tobirama to go on the mission with Madara and Izuna-sama, they might start speaking again." Mira says. "Yes, I agree with you, Mira. I will privately send a letter to Hashirama and Tobirama.

*With Hashirama and Tobirama*

Hashirama and Tobirama were at the cliff, talking in sign language. Until they saw Tajima at the river with a letter in his hand, Hashirama used his wood-release jutsu to get to the river. They clap their hands to make their presence known. Tajima turns around and hands them the letter. After they read the letter, they look at Tajima and make signs that they will help, but after the mission and making the antidote, they will leave Madara and Izuna alone for good. Tajima understood what they meant, agreed, and told them to meet Madara and Izuna in front of the Uchiha Compound tomorrow morning. Hashirama and Tobirama nodded their heads, okay? Hashirama and Tobirama went home, packed their bags, and wrote a letter to their younger brothers, Itama and Kawarama, to keep an eye on their father.