Colourland Series 5 Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The First Fight, Colour King vs Salvador

An announcement started.

" Five minutes till this fight begins between Colour King and Salvador "

" Enjoy getting to see this fight "

" Both of them are here in this stadium "

Colour King and Salvador were talking.

" Well, prepare to lose " said Salvador.

" King Bobby is the man to win "

" It will be me " said Colour King.

" We must make sure that Crayon and his friends cannot win this tournament "

" Yes, we must " said Salvador.

" The advisors will work to make sure of that "

" Crayon cannot get in our way "

The fight then began, Colour King and Salvador then rushed each other with their punches.

The punches landed, Salvador then kicked Colour King but Colour King got up.

" Salvador is going to pull of an upset here " said Curtis.

" King Bobby will have an easy path to his victory if that were to happen " said Lord Grackle.

" Yes, he would " said Diana.

Salvador then started charging lots of energy into his hands and then he was able to use the Ultimate Sky Fist Barrage.

Colour King was hit and he took damage but then he used the Ultimate Colourland Blast, directly hitting Salvador down.

" Whoa " said Challenger.

" Hahaha " said Colour Dictator.

" Great attack " said Colourclever.

Salvador was able to get up, he used the Ultimate Sky Blast while Colour King used the Ultimate Colourland Bomb. The attacks collided and they both were hit down to the ground.

" You seem to have gotten stronger since you fought Crayon and his friends " said Colour King.

" You do know what me and King Bobby plan to do "

" Yes " said Salvador.

" I will get rid of Challenger " said Colour King.

" Challenger must be out of the way "

" King Bobby wants Crayon and his friends away from Warbler " said Salvador.

" They have not influenced Warbler well "

" Warbler shows that he is a kind person and that we cannot have people take advantage of him "

" Now, let's continue " said Colour King.

Colour King then used his Colourland Implosion while Salvador used his Sky Implosion, they both were struck down with intense power.

They both then got up, Colour King then used his Tenfold Colourland Strike while Salvador used his Sky Fist Barrage to counter, they both were hit by these attacks.

Colour King got up first and then he used his Ultimate Colourland Blast while Salvador then used his Tenfold Sky Strike. The attacks hit their targets and they both were hit down to the ground.

Colour King and Salvador got up and they kicked each other.

" This really could go either way, I was not expecting that " said Easeion.