Chapter 144-147: Serial Pervert.

"W-well what's your Magi?" Nate asked because he was still behind him...

"My Magi? Well, I guess I'll go into detail... my Magi is Darkness...Manipulation.." Kuroshi smirked..

"Tch..!" Jack scoffed....as he glared at Kuroshi.

"Interesting..." Ms. Shelai states, flipping a book

"That classifies as a rare magi, and it's a Type 5.." (Type 5=Quantum)

*All the ladies are swooning over the guy..at this point..*

"Oi Bastard." Jack said, as he stormed over to Kuroshi

"....."

*Jack roughly held Kuroshi by the collar with one of his hands*

"Don't think because all these moron females find you hot or whatever makes you better than me.." Jack started.

"You will NEVER be better than me, UNDERSTAND?!" Jack roared.

*Kuroshi raised his fist, but before things could escalate, Raje quickly tried to defuse the situation*

"A-anyways...i-it's just the very first day y'know....w-we all got back from the training....it's time to....it's time to uh.." Raje fell silent..

*Jack's eyes widened with pure rage as he saw Raje's new, tall, and broad physique*

"EHHHHHH!??!? THE HELL DID YOU DO!?!?" Jack is now roughly grabbing Raje by his scarf

"Eheh.." Raje comically sighed, as Jack yelled in his face.

*Asami Nekoyashi is a teenager, the king from the lost ruins decided that it was a good idea to allow her to attend Magia High School due to the fact that she has a Magi and that she needs just genuinely needs to go to school...*

*Asami stood up and spoke*

"Hello guys, I know that you guys remember me right? You guys went on that field trip a few years back and met us!" Asami states while noticing Strawberry...

"Y-you're Asami! Asami Nekoyashi!" Neo says

*Jack stood up, and observed her, he noticed that she had cat ears and really tried to hold back calling her a furry, well she is a cat...*

"F-F-f-f-f-f-" Bee noticed this and used her Magi to make Jack's hair blow in the wind...

*Ms. Shelai obviously saw all of this and reprimanded them all except for Asami...*

"Huh?" Asami questions.

*Ms.Shelai sighs*

"This school year will be so different..." Ms. Shelai states while facepalming...

"We've been on awesome adventures..." Raje states...

"You're all so amazing!" Asami says, jumping up and down adorably.

*Nate approaches Asami*

"?" Her ears perk up..

"I remember what you said a while back...you like...hugs...right?" Nate questions, as Asami's tail wags.

"Yes! Yes I do!" Asami says excitedly, her tail wagging.

"Well..."

*Nate opens his arms a bit nervously..*

"Can...I hug you?" He questions

*Asami's eyes widen with joy as she lunges into his arms with a smile.*

"Yay!" She repeats.

*Nate then strokes her ears at the same time*

"Oooh!" Asami purrs....

*Kuroshi looks at Asami..and beckons to her..*

*Nate lets go of Asami, and watches to see what Kuroshi will do*