Chapter 26-28: The Gosuk Tribe.

*Bee used her magi to slowly but surely lift herself from the ground, and slowly descend back down.*

"Phew, alright...w-what did you thi-"

"!"

*Raje was in awe for some reason.*

"?!"

*He ran up to her and clasped her hands.*

"That was very cool!" he says

"E-eh? It's just.."

"You're so awesome, Bee!" He shouts..

"W-wha?"

"........"

"Hey...guys..." Neo says..

"?"

"Look at what time it is, we've got to get back to our classes." Neo mentions.

"S*IT!!" Jack exclaims

"!"

"Oh crap, you're right!"

"GET ON OUT OF HERE!" The janitor shouts while swinging a new mop

"S-sorry!" They all shout, except Jack

*They all dashed towards the stairs, and hightailed to their classroom*

*Jack being Jack decided to shove past them*

"H-hey!" Neo shouts, falling to the ground.

"......"

Location: Magia High School.Month: November 26 2021 Time:1:22:Pm.

*As the class eventually make it to.....Class, they are told something very important.*

" Students, today we'll study the philosophical irrevocable science of quantum physics." Ms. Shelai said.

"Yes Ms. Shelai, Understood Ms. Shelai" They simultaneously say, but on the inside they were seriously struggling.

"Class, we should all know by now that objects can be in two places at once, It may lead us towards a essential multiverse, scientifically, Quantum measurements and observations are logically proven to be random. However, randomness is in deep conflict with the deterministic laws of physics, which is in the sequential category of-"

"This class is incredibly boring" Jack says.

*Ms. Shelai continues to go on her rant about the laws of quantum physics and what not, while the others seem to be very stressed and are spacing out.*

"And that's why a cat could necessarily be both alive and dead at the same time, did you guys write all that down? Any questions?" Ms. Shelai asks.

"..........."

"Guys?"

".........."

"Ahem?"

"..............."

(Sigh...)

"Well, it seems we're going on a field trip tomorrow.." Ms. Shelai states while they all snap back together.

"?"

"Really?" Neo asks.

"Correct, we're going to the Sandy Plateau, in which we'll be legally able to use our powers." She says while lifting one finger up.

"Just so you can be prepared..you'll each be given a spell book, around mid year." Ms.shelai mentions.

*She walked past each table with a permission slip in hand.*