Chapter 56-57: The House Of The Dead...

Location: Magia High School-Hallway--Month: December 4- 2021 Time:11:05:Am.

*Nate is having a dispute against the vampire, who wants to incapacitate Strawberry.*

"W-why do you want to do this?"Nate questions..visibly nervous...

"Hmm........"

"Allow me...."

"What?"

"Allow me to take a bite...." The vampire says...approaching him..

"................."

"NO!"

"If you don't....I'll kill that girl immediately.."

"T-that isn't.........."

"......................"

"Now...you have five seconds......."

"?"

"5"

__

"4"

"........"

*Nate started to charge his Magi*

"?........

"3"

"............"

"2"

"........."

"On-"

*A lady with short hair leaped from an unknown area, and kicked the vampire in the face, Nate's eyes widen in shock upon noticing the lady*

*She has deep Violet Hair, and Deep Green Eyes that glow majestically..she has simple long sleeve shirt on at the moment* 

"Y-you're.." Nate says

"YOU'RE MOCHI!! The Sweet Cookie!" Nate says, his eyes widen with shock

*The lady smiles*

"Ohayo! Sweet Cookie Here!" She says, tying her hair into a bun, making it look like mochi.

"M-miss MochI! Y-you teach class 3-C..right?" Nate questions.

"Of course I do! And you must be the new student that everyone seems to like and hate at the same time?" Ms.Mochi says, causing Nate to seem a bit down

"They...hate me?" Nate questions

"Puh-lease..their just jealous of your Magi." Ms. Mochi says with a sassy hand motion.

*The vampire that's been kicked in the face stands back up...and gives Ms. Mochi a glare..*

"How dare you...you attacked me..." The Vampire says...dusting itself off.

*Ms.Mochi gives a smile of determination*

"Did I? I don't remember.."She says with a finger to her chin..

*Nate steps back, watching this all happen*

"W-what the...a-are you gonna fight?" Nate questions, continuing to back up.

*The vampire smirks before lunging at Ms.Mochi*

"L-look out!" Nate warns

*Ms.Mochi giggles before cocking her hand back*

"My Sweets!" She exclaims, as a literal ball of candy hits the Vampire in the nose

*Ms.Mochi's Magi Is Sweets, in which allows her to use candy and sweets for anything, it classifies as a rare Magi* 

*This catches Nate and the Vampire off guard completely..*

"W-what the.." 

*The vampire immediately recovers, and appears behind Ms.Mochi*

"You'll die..." The Vampire says with contempt in his eyes.

"W-watch out!" Nate warns.

*Ms.Mochi moves incredibly fast, and delivers a roundhouse kick to the Vampire's head*