Spooky Scary Skeletons

When Tommy thought about it, it was scary how quickly he shifted back into the routine given to him by Dream.

It had been years, but he easily got used to it, following all the rules and staying on Dream's good side.

He can't quite remember why Dream is bad most of the time now, the man was nice enough, giving him head pats if he listened.

He only remembered when Dream hit him for misbehaving, like now. He was sitting on the floor in a bloody heap, staring blankly at the wall as he thought to himself.

Dream said he didn't want to hurt Tommy, but Tommy didn't quite believe him. Yes you do whispered a little voice in the back of his head, it sounded like him, but Tommy wasn't sure it was him.

(Timeskip)

He continued to jump from roof to roof, avoiding The Syndicate like they were the plague. They had spotted him, and tried to go after him, from their angle, thinking, 'if we can capture Dream's sidekick we can find out what he did to Theseus!' They were all stupid.

Tubbo and Ranboo still actively tried to kidnap him back, so if he was ever found again he could excuse himself and not get in as much trouble.

He appreciated it, but he couldn't let them. He knew he would get caught again, and it wouldn't be pretty if he was.

"Nightmare just give up! You're not going to get out of this until we get what we want!" Phil called out from above him. Honestly, they should be thankful he hadn't told Dream he knew their names and dropped their identities to him. Granted he had no clue who The Blade was, he and the Blade hadn't given out their names before he was taken.

Ranboo teleported behind him, scooping Tommy up and launching the two into the air, making sure Tommy couldn't use his arms and his feet couldn't kick Ranboo.

"Let me go!" He triggered his earpiece, "Dream I need backup! I have the Syndicate and two- mmphm!" Ranboo covered his mouth and lowered his head closer to the speaker.

"Dream. I'll come back if you swear to leave Wasp alone and lessen Tommy and I's punishments. I'll get us away from everyone and you can follow the tracker on Tommy to pick us up." Ranboo spoke. He sounded dejected.

Tommy realized being separated while he was in a place Ranboo saw as bad must have taken a toll on him. At this point, Ranboo would do everything to see him again.

Dream's voice crackled through the speaker, not the one into his ear, but the one around his neck to Ranboo could hear. "Deal. But if there's any attack on the bunker after, I won't be following your end. No escape attempts either."

Ranboo nodded and teleported them into a back alley, Tommy recognized it, the alley being a few blocks away from where the chase ended.

"They'll probably think I teleported you back to the base and I'm tying you up there. So we should be fine." Ranboo admitted, sliding down the alley wall and gathering Tommy into his arms. "I missed you so much.. I'm so sorry for leaving you alone for so long.."

Ranboo started sobbing, shaking violently. Tommy curled around Ranboo in return, holding back his tears so he wouldn't burn Ranboo more than the Enderman hybrid's tears already would.

They stayed like that, Ranboo slowly calming down so he wasn't shaking anymore. Eventually Dream arrived with 404 behind him, motioning for the two to get up, which they did with no fight.

Tommy was motioned forward and 404 grabbed onto him, lightly touching his forehead. Tommy's body went limp, his mind going fuzzy.

Not enough where he didn't know what was going on, but enough where he couldn't fight the fatigue plaguing his body.

404 had moved him so he was holding Tommy bridal style. 404 was behind Dream, so there was no way for Ranboo to grab him and run without them being ready.

"Come here Ranboo." Dream pulled out a power suppressor and the neck band, Ranboo's old neck band to be specific. It was in good condition, and it was already adjusted to fit him now.

The rest went through in a blur. The bands were attached to Ranboo and they made their way back to the bunker. True to his words, Dream only locked them in their room for a few weeks with little to no food, which was much better than Tommy's punishment when he came back.

767 words