when they see you asleep randomly | all + april <3

ALL PLATONIC DON'T BE WEIRD !!

readers pronouns: they/them

type: fluff , platonic , imagines , scenarios !

a.n: i wanted to add casey jr and cassandra , but i didn't know what to do , so this what ya'll are getting tonight </3

____

leo 🛹

 🛹- he's on the couch with you in his lap. his eyes were focused on the screen for so long that he never noticed you were asleep until he looked down to ask if you're even still watching this with him , but he cuts himself off when he finds you sound asleep , snuggling your face into his thigh like a soft pillow. (please don't go weird in the comments , your just comfy !) 

 🛹- he paused and stared at you , even shook you a little but you didn't wake up. he sighed softly and placed the blanket beside you and proceeded to cover your small body with it , rubbing your back as he did and turning the volume down so he can keep watching and you can sleep in peace.

 🛹- if any of his brothers or april walk in he would hush them even though they're just walking , so most of the time it's just you and him together in the living room. 

donnie 🔬

 🔬- donatello walks into his lab to find you on the floor ... sound asleep? he stared at your body that was cuddled together and breathing was slow , showing you were comfy and calm in this position.

 🔬- confused. the soft shell turtle makes his way towards you , slowly walking around your body with his phone in hand , stopping by your head and bending his back forward to see your face , which was just like he thought it would be ... covered with your hair. 

 🔬- he chuckled at you , wondering how you could possibly be comfortable on the floor and took his hoodie he had on and placed it over your body , which moved once he did , but you didnt , luckily for him , wake up.

 🔬- if someone walks into his lab , he would kick him out and tell them to keep quiet and leave , or if they needed him , to talk to him outside of the lab. he would come back and continues to tinker on his tech , leaving you alone as you slept , thanks to him , in peace !

raph 🧸

 🧸- he forced you to relax and take a break from all your school work and stress. you've fussed over your exams all day and you won't stop studying you've been burning yourself out ! 

 🧸- he tells you to stop writing and just relax in his arms. he has you in his lap with your legs crossed together and in front of you was a table that had all your supplies for school. you groaned and rubbed your eyes , telling him to stop telling you to take a break and to let you finish this one last page.

 🧸- he respected your wishes and kept quiet , his arms wrapped around your torso. a couple of moments passed and the turtle in red saw from the corner of his eyes your head tilt down and your body relaxed in his arms. your pencil almost completely fell out of your hands your arms fell weak.

 🧸- with a soft smile and chuckle , the snapping turtle held you bridal style and walked towards his room , moving the curtain in his way and placing you under the comforters , and allowing you to sleep. he would tell his brothers and april to keep it down for you because he was finally able to get you to sleep !

mikey 🎨

 🎨-  the turtle in orange was just having a normal day .. until he found you asleep on the couch almost falling completely off and banging your head on the table. he was quick to react and pushed the table away so your body fell into his lap. so now he's just sitting there , unable to move with an (age) teenager fast asleep on him !

 🎨- he at first tried to see if he could shake you awake but you don't move , and he was too scared to move you himself so he sighed to himself and took the blanket and covered you and him with it. minutes going by , mikey fell asleep with you , his three fingers combed and tangled in your soft hair. 

 🎨- an hour went by and that's when the three other brothers walked in on the scene and found you and mikey like this. with some smirks and snickers , they snapped some photos , mostly leo , and were totally using these as blackmail photos. 

april ⚾

⚾- school is a struggle for everybody , especially for those who are not a morning person , aka you ! the first and second periods of your classes went by and it was lunch. you and april met and decided since you guys have class next together anyway , you two would just chill in front of your class and sit there, talking and eating your lunch.

⚾- you and her had your guys back to each others backs to each other and your both were on your phones , chatting and showing each other things you find on tiktok or instagram. or just whatever you find, 

⚾- suddenly , she noticed you were not talking or responding to her jokes her statements, so she turns her head and finds you asleep , your head resting against her shoulder and your phone was on your lap , soft snores escaped your mouth, good thing you have an hour lunch , otherwise april would have woken you up , but she thought she'd let you sleep knowing your sleep schedule is a bust right now !

⚾- a couple of people came up , but april told them to shush and leave them alone , going back to watching tiktoks on her phone after she handed you her jacket. don't worry , she'll wake you up for your next class :)