Goodmorning

Hey babes, Its been a minute But I just wanted to say that I love writing and I will continue just because I miss it. I'm still setting goals that hopefully I'll reach. But I do WANNA thank those of you that vote and comment, Yall all real af.

-------------------------

Your POV

I woke up staring at the ceiling, it was 8 am and I was up early for no reason at all. I loved Saturday's because those were the only days me and Jacob could chill without having to rip and run all over the place.

I looked over at my boyfriend, he was asleep on his back, with one arm behind his head and the other arm laying on hit stomach.

My eyes roamed down to his lower region, his basketball shorts Hung loosely at his lips, letting me know he wasn't wearing any underwear.

I snuggle up next to him, I began placing soft kisses on his neck. I nibbled on his ear lobe a little, causing him to shift around a little.

"Yn...." He said in his sleepy voice. I loved his voice when he first wakes up, it's so low, almost like a groan, and it always makes my panties wet.

"Jacob...." I said as I began kissing his neck again

He shifted, now on his side, with his back facing me.

"Hm?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, slightly annoyed because I wanted to be closer to him.

"Babe why'd you leave me" I said with sadness in my voice.
"Yn I'm right here.." He chuckled he then patted the space next to him. He turned over facing me and I scooted over, wrapping my leg around his torso.

"Is this better?" He asked pecking my nose.

I stared in his eyes, I gave him a look that he knew too well.
"Yn....it's too early babe"
I whined and tugged on the string of his basketball shorts.

I grinded slowly against him, causing his breathing to become uneven.

"I want it Jay...I want you" I said still whining like a little kid. My hands made there way in his shorts and I grabbed his package, grazing my fingers over his hard length.

"Fuck..." He groaned "c'mere" he said, lifting me and making me straddle him. His hands roamed my body, I had on a cropped tank top with some sleep shorts, barely covering my butt.

I started grinding my hips, rocking us back and forth. "Pull it out" he instructed.

I reached in his shorts and pulled his member out, stroking it a little. I raised up and began sliding down on the shaft.

"Nice and slow Yn" he told me as I began bouncing. I leaned down kissing his neck making him groan. "I'm sorry I work you up babe" I whispered in his ear while licking his neck. "You just...you feel so...AHHH" o began screaming once he hit my spot.

"Be quiet Yn.." He said slapping my ass. I winced and obeyed him, shutting up and speeding up.

I clenched my walls around him everytime I slid down, I knew this would drive him crazy.

"Damn Yn, you can't do that baby I'm gonna bust quicker" he grunted

"Baby I'm close, I'm so close damnnnn" I cried out.

"Let it go baby" he said as he played with my clit, intensifying my orgasm.

I released long and hard, never taking my eyes of him.

I layed on his chest, taking in the smell of our bodies.
"Goodmorning babe.." I said before Dozing off.