Before you go

New Announcement: I'll update after each chapter gets 100 views. Which is usually after 4 or 5 days. Keep the likes and comments coming!

Yn POV

I opened my eyes and yawned. I looked at the clock and it was 5:49 am. I looked over at Jacob who was asleep on his back, with one arm behind his head and the other in his basketball shorts.

I scooted over to him and straddled him, resting my head on his bare chest. He moved around a little in his sleep and groaned. He sounds so sexy in the morning.

I placed soft kisses on his neck and trailed them down to his chest.

"Yn..." He mumbled.

"You leave in 3 hours.." I whispered as I continued kissing all over his chest.

"Baby go back to bed" he said as he played in my hair. I was now on his second set of abs. I took my time on each one.

"I don't want to" I mumbled. I licked his abs.

"Well I do. And you distracting me" he said before grabbing another pillow and holding onto it.

"You're leaving me for a whole week and you don't even care" I said in a baby voice. I began moving my hips against him, tilting my head back.

"Yn...." He mumbled, grabbing my hips. "I'll fuck you I promise just give me one more hour" he begged.

I slid his shorts down, grabbing and stroking him with my hand. "I can't wait that long" I huffed.

He bit his bottom lip before rubbing all over my ass, causing me to moan. I moved my panties to the side, and positioned him at my entrance. He glared at me. "Yn....don't do it" he squinted his eyes and I smirked, slowly sliding down on him. "Fuck.." I moaned out. "Yn...you so damn hard headed" he gritted as he watched himself disappear inside my walls.

"I am....I need to be punished daddy" I began bouncing on him. He felt so good I was gonna miss him so much. He grabbed my hips and began thrusting up, causing my head to tilt back. He lifted up slightly, turning us over, I was now on my back with him still inside of me.

He began pounding inside of me and my nails clawed at his back. "Jacob....baby ahhh" I mumbled in his ear before nibbling on it.

"Daddy leaving in a couple hours, you gone miss me? Huh?" He said in a low tone. "Yessss im gonna miss you so much daddy" I moaned out. My breathing increased and he flipped me on my side, still inside of me. "Shit,shit,shit" I hummed as he hit my spot.

I grabbed the sheets and bit my lip. "You wanted it ma, don't give up, take it" jacob said as he licked all on my neck. I closed my eyes unable to say anything from all of this pleasure I was receiving.

"Let it go yn" he said, and just like that, I did. Releasing my juices all over him. He slid out and kissed me on the cheek.

*2 hours later*

"Mmmmm" I moaned as my fingers curled in Jacobs hair. He came up from under the covers and kissed me, letting me taste myself.

"Mmm" he said back.

We both looked at the clock and I sighed, knowing that it was time for him to get ready to catch his flight.

He got up and went to take a quick shower, that only lasted about 10 minutes. He came out in just a towel and I bit my lip at the sight of him all wet.

"Damn....baby come back to bed pleasee I want another round" I moaned as I stuck my lip out.

"Yn we went 7 rounds babe. You gotta calm down" he chuckled as he dropped his towel and put on his boxers. I said nothing, and laid back on my pillow, letting out a loud sigh.

"You're gonna be so sore in the morning" he said, putting on a tshirt.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's worth it...I'll probably just take a bath or something"

He came over to my side and kissed my cheek repeatedly. "Daddy is gonna go make some money but I promise I'll be back, okay?"

I nodded and pecked his lips multiple times before pulling away.

"Text me as soon as your plane lands" I said as he walked towards the door.

"Ok"

"And FaceTime me when you get to the hotel!"

"Ok"

"And get Chris Brown's number for me"

"Yn...go to bed" he chuckled as he grabbed his bag.

"I love you" I said, blowing him a kiss.

He caught it swiftly, putting it in his pocket. "I love you too"

*******

NEW JL and ZENDAYA story!!!

CHECK OUT MY AUGUST ALSINA STORY!!

Like.Vote.Comment