Chapter 2

Zara's pov

two weeks later

LOS ANGLES is amazing I had my best life out there. today I am going to be starting my first day of college I am glad that I have found my place or else I am gonna be stuck in with people. but yet still it was to have your own company. as I woke from my sleep I sit on my bed for a while and think how today going to be I imagined going to my classes I am studying psychology and English ever since I was 10 years old I always wanted to become a psychologist because it was a great topic. after many minutes I got up from bed, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and took a shower.

after I dried my hair I wore my navy blue shirt, and black skinny jeans and brushed my hair and make it look nicer. after I was done I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed the milk, took the bowl from the cupboard, and poured the cereal into it and the milk. I ate the cereal happily as it was now time for college.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was worriedly waiting outside the apartment waiting for a cab. the street look so busy this morning that people went to work, and kids went to school some looked bored while some looked like they want just study and wait for this to end. And there's I whos standing in the street waiting for a cab to come suddenly a cab came to where I was . the window opened to reveal a middle-aged man driving in the passenger seat and a 4 yrs old looking girl seated with a backpack in her back [. " need a ride " the man said patiently "yeah" I said awkwardly

after a long ride a thanked the man for the ride he gave me I grabbed my money from my purse and grabbed it to the driver " no dear you can keep that besides I have a lot of journeys to go today " the driver explained. I turn around and stand in front of the college building people coming and going I make my way to the door and go inside with my bag on. a lot of people inside the college building are talking some going back to their classes, professors going to their everyday work to give lectures and everything, I check my timetable to see what subject I have and it turns out to be English. at that time, everyone starts to disappear, meaning they are going to their classes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

the class was great we got to write an essay about our favorite celebrities and what we think about them well I wrote about people like Billie Armstrong from green day, pierce the veil, Daniel Radcliff and Emma Watson like the list goes on and on. it was amazing I was now in psychology class sitting calmly like I always would and then a girl with light skin and blonde hair came and sit next to me. the girl smiled at me. she had a bright blue that can shine like the sky " hi I am Clara " I girl introduced me as Clara " Zara Lawson " I replied " well it's nice to meet you love it around here " Clara replied. soon the class started as the professor came. the professor explained to us about people's behavior and everything it was really interesting . " hey Zara maybe today you could come and hang out with me if it is okay " Clara stated I nodded my head saying it was a yes " you would thank you but what time? " Clara questioned " I don't know what about today evening at 5 to the park " I replied " that would be alright see ya, " Clara said smiling I did the same thing.

I have soon gone to home tired I checked my phone and there was a text from Alex I wondered if I could reply

Alex: " hey sis u there "

Zara:" yeah"

Alex: " Hey I miss u so much its been 2 weeks "

Zara: " yeah I know hows mom "

Alex: " fine so as dad "

Alex: " so how are you "

Zara: " fine college is good and I made a new friend too "

Alex: " really who "

Zara: " a girl named Clara she is nice "

Alex: " wow sis you finally got a friend "

Zara: " yeah "

Alex: " so I got to go now I have soccer practice"

Zara:" yeah go on soccer boy bye "

Alex: " bye siss "

I turned off my phone and looked at the time that says it was already 3:40. I almost remember that today I had to go to the park to meet Clara I went to get ready right away. I wore a navy blue t-shirt dress that comes to my knees, black skinny jeans, and a black and white van. as soon as I got ready I went to the park and texted Clara saying that I was already there. soon after Clara came smiling ." hey there" she said waving. I did the same thing and said hi. we talked for an hour, went to a restaurant, and ordered food for both of us. I ordered spaghetti Bolognese and a glass of water. Clara ordered a white sauce pasta and a chocolate milkshake. after we ate we said our goodbyes and I head for my apartment again. Clara and I exchanged numbers today when we were in the restaurant.

I opened my laptop to see hundreds of notifications come from Instagram, Facebook, and discord, most of them from Twitter and Quora. I opened Quora to see so many questions people have requested I found a question that I know and answered patiently. After that, I opened discord and opened a server I opened a year ago when I was in tenth grade it was really fun that I am texting with thousand and millions of people at the same time. soon my phone got a beep and I checked to see if it was Clara.

Clara: " hey Zara it's me Clara are you doing anything"

I smiled to myself and replied to her.

Zara: " no not just checking something on my lap "

Clara: " really what are u watching "

Zara: " discord pierce the veil server "

Clara: " wow u like alternative music "

Zara: " yeah rock is amazing do u know them "

Clara: " yeah some of them also pierce the veil "

Zara: " what band do u know "

Clara: " sleeping with sirens and waterparks and I like 5sos and also 1d "

Zara: " wow that's amazing I like sleeping with sirens "

Clara: " yeah Kellin Quinn is so amazing "

Zara: " well I got go now it's late "

Clara: " yeah bye "

After that, I suddenly fell asleep with a huge yawn it's good that I was in my pajamas. with a huge day end, I was this tired.