24

I trace a finger on Jungkook's bare chest. He giggles slightly. "What are you doing sweetheart?" He brushes his fingers against my lips resting his palm on my jaw.

"Why didn't you have a shirt on?" I ask looking up.

Jungkook and I have been lying in silence in his bed for half an hour. It felt like we were couples. 

"I was getting ready to go somewhere." I pull away. "Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I just—" He pulls me back into his arms pecking my cheeks.

Jungkook loves giving me soft kisses. His love language is physical touch. It's surprising how in such a short span of time we've come to know each other on such an intimate level.

"You are more important." I sigh into his chest.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Jungkook was half naked beside me. I was touching his abs... His perfect chest.

"How did you feel y/n? Were you tempted to get high?"

Composed Jungkook. He is always so calm. I wonder how would he react if I ever catch him off guard or even if there's something that would actually catch him off guard. I think not.

I think back to the time in the washroom. I was so close to taking that pill. It felt like I wasn't even in control of my body.

"I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. It was the only solution... I thought that at first, but then I came to you."

I speak slowly. He smiles.

"Good work. Here's your reward darling." He pulls me on top of him smashing his lips over mine in such a rush like he'd miss a breathe if he doesn't kiss me instantly. Everything happens so fast. The taste of his lips. The erupting butterflies in my stomach. The sudden heat rush through my cheeks. I feel like I'm in clouds. So damn High.

The kiss doesn't feel like a deal of some sort. It's like Jungkook kissed me just because he wanted to. And that thought makes me curl my toes.

I press my fists to his shoulders. His fingers tangle into my hair. He pulls my hair making me moan into his mouth. Jungkook groans and the sound is shot directly between my legs.

Jungkook's hands slip inside my top. His fingers burn into my skin like a painful pleasure. My clit throbs for him. I need him to touch me where I need him the most.

Jungkook bites down on my lips taking my every breathe away leaving me utterly breathless.

He holds the power to ruin me with a single deadly kiss.

Jungkook's fingers brush over the base of my breast. I pant heavily on top of him but the sound instantly turns into a shocking gasp when something pokes my thighs. He cuts me off with another bruising kiss.

I never knew such roughness could turn me on.

I'm slick with wetness. The need for Jungkook crawls up my spine wrapping around my veins. I move my hips over his bulge. Jungkook tightens his hold around my neck almost choking me. He throws his head back when I move a little faster.

"Oh Fuck y/n"

He holds my hips digging his fingernails in my flesh. I breathlessly close my eyes. The pleasure hitting like subtle waves.

In a swift move Jungkook flips me around. His body presses on top of me. He keeps his hand on either sides of my head.

"Y/n, do you know what you are doing?" The wetness gets to my brain. I can't think straight. "Yes." I say touching Jungkook's waist.

"Please Jungkook..." I don't know why I say that.

"Baby, you are driving me crazy." Jungkook breathes over my cheeks closing his eyes for a brief moment before his powerful lusty gaze sets on my lips. "I'm not a soft gentleman in bed." He says rubbing his thumb over my lips. The goosebumps that shoots straight down my spine are heavenly and exciting.