43

«Y/n»

Jungkook and I walk along the street hand in hand. It's night. There are almost no people out here.

We are walking nearby grabbing ice creams for us. "Butterscotch?" Jungkook asks. I nod my head.

We decided to go for a short walk after I told Jungkook what I did all day and showed him my science assignment. He was impressed.

I also told him about what my father said to me and his changed behavior.

Jungkook didn't say anything about it. He dismissed the topic immediately as if it was illegal to talk about my father.

"Here." He hands me my cone but I notice he only bought it for me.

"You're not eating?" He smiles.

His smile is my favorite thing. When he smiles everything feels right.

"I'll rather watch you eat." I chuckle as we walk further into the park. I offer him a bite of my ice cream. He bites it off so cutely licking off the cream from his lips.

Oh, God. I might melt.

I wanna kiss him so bad.

I continue eating my ice cream as Jungkook tells me about his childhood memories.

How he loved playing video games. I think all boys do.

He looks sexy talking like that. I am staring at him and smiling and I don't realize when an entire hour passes away with just us talking.

He tells me jokes. Rather shit jokes. But both of our humor is broken so it's a win-win situation because I'm going to steal his jokes.

We are again walking on the street and I don't watch my steps. I'm too busy staring at him.

He is like Moon. My personal Moon.

Others can watch him from afar and admire his beauty but only I get to cherish it from close and keep it forever.

"Here we are." He suddenly states turning his face to me and I quickly look away, flustered.

"Oh C'mon sweetheart. Don't pretend that you weren't just looking at me like I'm the love of your life." I bite my lips trying to hide my smile.

I glance up at him.

"Aren't you though? The love of my life." He shrugs his shoulders. "You tell me." I look into his dark brown orbs nodding my head.

"You're the love of my life for as long as I am capable of loving." As soon as I say it Jungkook blushes so hard. He pokes his tongue against his cheeks looking away. He throws his fists against the wall and I can't stop laughing. He clears his throat running a hand down his face. His cheeks are the darkest shade of red right now. I save that look of his forever in my eyes. 

"Are you blushing?" I ask, grinning. "No" He says but he is nodding his head.

I laugh again. "You're so adorable." He rolls his eyes slapping my arm playfully.