Millie and Gatens Story on how they got there.

"This is a made up story I don't want it to be realistic because it may not be true."

Everyone in a line in my order that I will give to you, Miss Panel said. Millie Bobby Brown, you will be first in line Miss Panel said. Miss Panel? Why are we doing the audition in our ELA period? Millie asked. We must have at least 2 of you guys in the show, we'll be famous! Said Miss Panel.

Alright Gaten Matarazzo you'll be 8th in line and Finley Dalton you'll be last, said Miss Panel.

Here comes the Famous movie directors to see who's ready for the show!!! Said Miss Panel.
Hello, everyone we are the Duffer Brothers. Said the Duffer Brothers. Alright, up first is Millie Bobby Brown! Said the Duffer Brothers excitedly.
Here's the paper that has your lines, just read and try to look up and fix your emotions. Said the Duffer Brothers.

What? Do I just read this to you like only the one paragraph? Asked Millie. Yes just that one. Said the Duffer Brothers.

        "This is what I could see on my paper."

But Papa why do I have to sleep outside? =====
But It's so cold outside. ========
(Get very silent and go to your room)
"Uncle Maverick walks in and asks what the problem"
Oh it's just that if I don't go outside and sleep there I'm going to get beat......
============================
Okay I'll go in your room.

Bravo! Said the Duffer Brothers. Thank You said Millie. "She walked off of the spotlight" Carter Camilo was up next he couldn't read that well so he got an X which means you can't continue.

"SKIPPED FORWARD TO GATEN"

Gaten Matarazzo is up next, welcome to the spotlight!👏🏻 Said the Duffer Brothers.

But Mom we can't go up to the mountains.
That's over 2 hours away from my school.
"He started fake crying for his lines"
We might be able to.....
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I say you put her down!!!!!!

Oh wow, Bravo 👏🏻 u did great! Said the Duffer Brothers Happily!!! Finley Dalton your up!
Said the Duffer Brothers. "Finley Dalton sighed with a sigh of release." (He grabbed his paper from the Duffer Brothers.)

=================================