Getting our rolls!

Noah woke up first he was waiting for his new best friend Finn to wake up. 25 minutes later and he's very bored he checks what time it is on the clock it's 7:37 they start at 8:30 am for getting there rolls and lines. Noah was hoping he would get some funny and cheesy lines. He was so bored at 7:46 that he woke up Finn, he said Hey Finn wake up... I'm bored. He woke up immediately. Finn asked, Why what time is it? Noah replied saying "it's 7:47." Oh okay we have like 50 minutes until we wake up anyways.

So what should we do while we wait? Asked Finn.
Ooh! I've got and idea said Noah confidently.
I brought this game called Candy Land ever heard of it? Asked Noah. Yes I played it with my mom when I was little said Finn.

                   "They played until 8:27"

They got in there beds and acted like they were sleeping so when the Duffer Brothers came in they would look like they were sleeping. 3 minutes pass they hear foot steps coming from outside of the room. They then hear the door open a bit. Good morning everyone, Said the Duffer Brothers.

         "TIME SKIP TO AFTER THEY EAT            BREAKFAST"

As Caleb is putting his plate in the sink he notices this one girl she was on the news her name was Maya Hawke he was wondering if he would ever meet her she looked like the sweetest girl and she was also very hot. But he's doesn't know much about love anyways so he can't be the one talking about it.

Okay everyone gather around downstairs. Said the Duffer Brothers. Up first we have
•Caleb with the roll of Lucas!!!
Now we have
•David as the roll of officer Hopper
And next we have
•Winona has the roll of Joyce
And my personal favorite we have
•Millie as the roll of Eleven
To be excited to say we have
•Finn as the roll of Mike!!!
Another personal favorite we have
•Noah as the awesome roll of Will
To be another good one we have
•Charley as the roll of Jonathan
We have a new exciting one
•Natalia as the hood roll of Nancy
And now another amazing one we have
•Gaten as the roll of Dustin!!
Another favorite of the Duffer Brothers we have
• Joe as the roll of Steve

So these will be all of your rolls in the show, and... we have officially came up with a beautiful name for the show which is Stranger Things. Said the Duffer Brothers.

We are also happy to announce we will start by filming within the next 2 weeks don't worry though you guys won't be bored you will have a fun activity to do everyday with us while the rest of our production team will be setting up our film areas.

=================================