Meeting the rest of the crew.

"TIME SKIP"

We've all been waiting for this moment. Me and Finley decide to sit together and look on the smartboard to see who made it on the show!

3...2...1... 000000 Said Miss Panel.
In shock Millie and Gaten were so happy they were bouncing off the wall like trapped monkeys.
The Duffer Brothers called up Gaten parents to buy them a house in Delaware, because that's where they were filing the show. They did the same with Millie Bobby Browns parents. There parents arrive at the Duffer Brothers house with all of there house packed, ready to go to Delaware.

For Gaten this was a big step because he's been stuck in the crappiest part of Key West his whole life.

For Millie it's kind of normal because she was used to living in the biggest town in the Keys.
The Duffer Brothers talk to both Gaten and Millie's parents about how they were so excited to announce that they were officially part of the group. Millie thought she was dreaming this who time. But she took a long nap on there way to Delaware. That was the best sleep of her life.

The first things they did when they got to the huge mansion the Duffer Brothers had everyone staying in, they took Gaten and Millie to a room that had all the actors for the new show they're going to film. So far we have 6 actors, Said the Duffer Brothers. We have over here Finn Wolfhard, David Harbor, Joe Keery, Noah Schnapp, and obviously you 2 Gaten Matarozzo and Millie Bobby Brown.

By 9:00 pm at night they had all the actors/actress ready for tomorrow for when they get there rolls.

==================================