Chapter 15

LEMON PART

This lemon is going to be between Dust and Mallie. I got it in my head so eh.

Why not?

----------------

NO ONE'S POV:

Dust was bored. And horny. Bored and Horny. He already went to go find his Doll but only to find that she was busy with Nightmare. Guess he wasn't the only one who was horny. 

Dust attempted to watch a porno and try to fix it himself but it just wasn't doing it.

Then he happened to think about the other day. When Horror Fucked his Doll while Dust fucked another girl. That's when he had an idea. 

He stood and warped to the gardens where he was sure to find Mallie. And he was right. There she was, humming a little tune while she was watering flowers. He took this moment to come up behind her and wrap his arm around her shoulders.

"What the-?!" Mallie dropped the watering can, startled. She looked behind her. Her gaze met with his and her face instantly became red. "M-Master Dust! Wha- Is there s-something you n-need?" She asked.

"Yeah. I need something alright." He said, then he leaned down towards her. "You." He said. She shivered and her face became red. She knew what that meant.

"M-Me?! W-what about Miss-?" 

"She's busy with Nightmare, so she'll be unavailable for a while. And I'm in need now. So... wanna help me?" Dust asked. Mallie was unable to answer due to Dust's bluntness. 

After a moment, she nodded. "S-sure..." Dust purred. Then he snaked his arm under her legs and lifted her up over his shoulder. Mallie let out a squeak as she was flipped upside down. "M-master?!" 

"You can just call me Dust, Sweet heart." He said. Then he warped back to his room and proceeded to throw Mallie onto his couch. She landed with a yelp.

She shook her head a few times as she waited for the dizziness to fade. Then Dust was on her. "D-Dust Mmmph!" She was silenced by Dust catching her mouth with his. She moaned into the kiss as he was already getting handsy. 

He brushed his hand against her thighs as he slid his hands under her skirt and cupped her rear. He chuckled. "Wearing a thong again? You like thongs?" He asked against her lips.

She made an embarrassed noise, unable to answer. Then he hooked his fingers under her panties and pulled them off. He worked his way down Mallie's body. Placing kisses on every spot of exposed skin until he reached her thighs. He bit and sucked on her skin. Then he moved back up. 

She made a noise when he blew on her core. “Mmmmm!! Master!! Please??” Dust chuckled as he thumbed her clit. 

“Well since my Sweet Heart asked so nicely, I guess I have no choice as to give her what she wants.” Dust said and he started in on her core. She screamed out in pleasure. Truth be told, she still wasn’t quite used to this. She was still shocked that the other day happened and that she was doing this. But that thought quickly faded as Dust pushed his tongue into her core. She could barely breathe because of the pleasure his tongue was giving her.

Her legs twitched and her toes curled. She could feel her climax bubble up. She was already this close and he was only eating her out. She wondered how many times he’s going to make her cum when he actually fucks her.

“Haaaaaa Dust~” She moaned. “I’m… g-gunna.. cum..” She slurred.

“Cum. Let me taste you.” He said as he licked her clit again. Then he shoved his tongue back into her. This sent her over the edge. Dust groaned out as he drank her juices. Mallie moved her hips against his tongue.

Dust chuckled. He stared down at Mallie. He watched as she tried to catch her breath. He watched as her body twitched in anticipation for what's to come. He has to admit, he’s more turned on with Mallie than he ever was with his Doll. 

Maybe… just maybe… he’s grown quite the interest in her. “Mallie. Are you ready?” He asked. He wanted to make sure she was ready for this. That she was fine with this. Mallie looked at him through half-lidded eyes. This made him even harder. She nodded.

“Please… I want you.. Please… fuck me… fuck me hard.”

Dust smiled. He leaned down and captured her mouth with his. All while he pulls his shorts down. Just enough to where his length popped out. He grabs her thighs and wraps them around his waist. He rubs his tip against her intimate lips, using her juices to lube his tip enough to where he could just slide in.

Mallie gasped out at the penetration. Dust didn’t move for a moment. He was rather content with just kissing her at the moment. She seemed just as content. She had her hands on his cheeks, pulling him closer to her. She tightened her legs, securing him in her hold. 

This was a new feeling. Something inside of Dust stirred. Maybe it was in his head. He’s just that horny. He propped himself up on the couch and started moving. Mallie moaned and this inspired him to start hammering into her.

Mallie reached behind her and gripped onto the back of the couch, moaning out loud at the pleasure she was feeling. She moved her hips as much as she could to match his thrusts. That caused more pleasure. 

Her legs twitched as a knot was quickly building. “Dust… I’m… gonna cum again.” She said. Dust found himself running his hand down to her clit and rubbing her there. She moaned out loud as she reached her climax. Dust thrusted a few more times before he reached his own climax.

Mallie fell limp against the couch, exhausted. As Dust watched as she attempted to catch her breath, he felt that funny feeling again. He was fairly interested in her. He oughta do this more often with her.

He noticed that her head bobbed a little. She jumped awake when he picked her up suddenly. “Don’t go to sleep, Sweetheart. I’m not done with you just yet.” He growled. She blushed red as he walked to the bed. He dropped her onto the soft sheets. “Prepare yourself, Mallie. You ain’t sleeping tonight.”

“Are you alright?” She asked Mallie. Mallie was rubbing her back. Dust was rough with her last night. As well as the night before. And the night before. The look on Mallie’s face was familiar to her.  “Oh. I see. So… which one?” 

“Master Dust. I’ve only been with him.” Mallie answered.

“Hmmm… Now that I think about it, Dust has kinda stopped calling me ‘Doll’.” She then leaned closer to Mallie with a smirk. “Maybe that’s because he’s found himself a new doll.” She giggled. Mallie groaned into her hands.

She giggled again. “Come on. Let’s go get you some pain reliever and you can take the rest of the day off. I know how painful it is to work after a rough night.”

Mallie groaned again. “Thank you.”