Result

Heyyyyyyooo

Author teleports here with the power of your calling!

I come with a new chapter

Boboiboy is owned by Monsta

"Because it is": talking

'On the way to heaven': thinking

Enjoy~

#

Two boys in a room face-to-face. There is a serious expression on one of the boys, while the other is peacefully sleeping, and doesn't have a care in the world. The boy let out a frustrated scream, creating a ruckus in the silent room.

"Frost stop. You're disturbing my sleep. "

"That's what I wanted to do! I can't stand still doing nothing!" said the energetic one of the two.

"Then why are you not playing your game?" a shuffling, the other boy draping a blanket over his body.

"My gut feeling tells me that we're in a big trouble!"

"Hooh, impressive," the boy in the brownish-blue hat said half-heartedly.

"Glace! You're not supposed to say that!"

"I don't care. I've told you, didn't I? To not use force. We could just trap them with my power, but noooo, you wanted action. Am I right?"

Frostfire sheepishly looks away under Glacier's uninterested stare.

"So be a good big brother, gimme my sleep time before the time for us to be judged."

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad!"

"It's not, but this is our first mission. I would not be surprised if Admiral Kaizo failed us. "

"Don't jinx it!" Frostfire is annoyed at his brother. He is in need of being comforted, not dumped with more negative probability. Glacier rolls his eyes and gets comfortable, again on the sofa. He intends to catch some sleep, before sh** goes downhill. Anyway, he learned that word from their father.

"Glace, what do you think about our mission?"

'Can't you give me a few minutes to catch sleep?!' Glacier is tempted to bury his elder brother.

Taking a deep breath, Glacier opened his eyes and stared at Frostfire.

"I think its... fine? Even though we do not do the exact order" the blue-brown ice user hugs his plushie, a gift from their father when they reach pre-teenager.

"Oh shit... we're screwed," a horror expression appeared on Frostfire.

"Yep," Glacier calmly stated. He would laugh loudly if it isn't for the fact that he is lacking his sleeping time! He really doesn't care. He just wanted to sleep... but then again, he doesn't want to disappoint his mother.

"Ughhhh moms gonna train us till we drop death..." Glacier moaned.

"Oh! I guess that's not a bad idea. "

"Not a bad idea, you said? Well, let's see if this is a general idea that goes with your way, because if it's not, I'm so gonna bury you and freeze then tear apart your chicken plushie. Would that be not enough? Then I will cook your living chicken. What is it name again? Mr. X? Oh yeah, I will cook curry with Mr.X as the main ingredient. " Glacier's dangerous voice makes Frostfire shut his mouth. Apparently, he chose to live.

#

The meeting room became deadly silent when Admiral Kaizo stepped inside. Every person stood straight, even Ice, who was sleeping. He gave his respect to the admiral by nodding his head. The man is one of the few people that help them in searching for their lost family because he is included in the victim's family. His wife is declared dead, along with their eldest and youngest. Until this day, Ice recognizes that agonizing eyes are still mourning for the love of his life. Ice can't fathom how sickening the feeling of losing part of your life is. He hoped something like that would never grace his family again.