Who TFAY?

Heyyyooooo, Readers~~~

Author brought you new chapter

Finally, this is the time for Verdade to shine!

02.15 in the morning

This chapter is ready for action!

Boboiboy is owned by Monsta

"Talk to me": talking

'Of course': thinking

Enjoy~

#

Today feel a bit weird. His senses are tingling as if he will receive a surprise, like that time years ago when Tok Kun suddenly made a birthday party with that freaking abomination of an accessory made of combusted vapor inside of an elastic like material that gave him a nightmare the next morning.

'Hmmm..... what is this feeling?'

Supra always believes in his instinct. This is the only supranatural thingy that he trusts, beside his instinct, he labels every supranatural activity that happens on TV as false unless scientific reason can break it. Though aliens already fall into another category inside biology kingdoms in his mind.

Now he is looking back at the levitating ball, which is focusing on refilling the coffee beans. He doesn't know since when the ball has become an attraction to everyone who comes to their shop, but alas, as long as it gave a good impact, Supra will not complain.

The boy with ruby eyes is about to mind his own business, as the shop gradually becomes deserted after those many hours of making coffee, when his instincts blare and he barely dodges in time from something... black?!

A loud breaking noise, and Supra grimaced at the damage that had been unnecessarily created. He could see a shadow take time standing from his crouching position.

'F***!'

He knew something like this would happen, but he never expected this to happen so early, like.... in just a week for the levitating ball living with him!

No, he should have expected this! He should have brought some of his chemical experiments to be used as weapons.

'They are fast, but if they're a big organization, they shouldn't have taken long to retrieve the power sphera' Supra doubting that the one who attacked him is the same child that he saw in the alley. They're chill, but this person is not, and Supra is defenseless. He quickly ran for the counter, but unfortunately, his leg is being stopped by another black thing.

Another curse comes out of his mouth, and Supra takes a moment to glare at the trembling ball, which is hiding behind the shelf. Supra is trying to grasp the black laso(?) When again suddenly he is slowly dragged to the person who attacked him. Finding everything futile, the boy glared at the attacker.

"Who the f*** are you making a ruckus and destroying our shop?!—" his mouth stopped moving. That hand forcefully grasped his face tightly. Instinctually, Supra retaliated with his own hand, trying hard to let go of the hand that was threatening his life. But the grip, is just too strong, and he is just a normal human.

Wild, shocked ruby eyes meet cloudy magenta orbs.

"HALILINTAR!!!"

'Huh?' His brain took a moment to register everything. This is getting weirder. It is not long since that Aunty thought that he was someone that she was familiar with, but now this stranger is shouting a name that he doesn't recognize!