Chapter 6

"What about the school across the street?" I ask. "Why did they put two schools rite next to each other anyway?"

"I don't know, but in our case its good," my dad says.

"So I'm going to go to that school now?" I ask. We are sitting at the kitchen table deciding witch school I am going to go to.

"As soon as I talk to Brittany and-" I cut him off.

"Brittany? I thought she wasn't going to be my therapist anymore"

"She's not, but it was her suggestion for you to move schools, when she was your therapist. So, it could save me from doing a lot of paper work" He smiles and gets up from the table. I get up and walk into my room. After a moment, I go back into the kitchen where dad is making himself a glass of water.

"When are you going to go to work?" I ask. He sets the glass down.

"In about fifteen minutes" He says. I nod and walk back into my room. My dad is a truck driver. He doesn't actually have a schedule. He just comes in to work when ever they need him. So I never know when he is going to be home. I pull my phone out. I wish I had someone I could text to tell them I'm moving. Someone who would care. I put on bring me the horizon and put my head phones in my ears. "Can you feel my heart" starts blaring in my ear and I smile.

After what seems like just a few minutes, my dad taps on my shoulder. I pull the head phones out of my ears.

"I'm leaving. Be safe" He says and walks towards the door.

"Bye" I say quietly. He waves and walks out. I watch his truck drive away through the window. I unplug my headphones and turn on "Perfect weapon" by black veil brides. I dig out the canvas I started on. I have the blue sea done, but I don't know what is going to be the meaning. It can't have no meaning. I sit and stare at the blue canvas for a while. An idea forms in the back of my mind as my chemical romance plays on my phone.