chapter 3

My name is Alexis and every one is trying to put me back together, when I'm obviously too broken to deal with. I always say that, but I never give you a story. So here it goes. When I was about eight years old, I started to get bullied. The other girls would call me ugly, but I would ignore them. The boys would spit at me and throw dirt in my hair, but I didn't care. When I got home, I would run into my moms arms and hug her. She would tell me that everything will be ok and that kids are just mean because they want to be you. One day when I ten years old, I came in and dad was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. Normally mom would great me at the door, but she didn't that day. I asked daddy where mom was. He just shook his head and said she left. I asked him where she went to and how long until she got back. He said she went to heaven, but he wasn't sure when she was coming back. I started getting bullied more and more. I could never talk to dad about anything. I just couldn't. I would cry myself to sleep every night, begging god to bring her back. All of the girls in my grade started wearing makeup and getting boyfriends, and I was just the little depressed girl. So I got bullied even more for not wearing makeup or having a boyfriend. Thats when I decided that I had to do something. So one day I suck a small pencil sharpener into my room. I had a small screw driver laying around my room. I used the screw driver to get the blade out. The rest is history.

I fold the paper up and slide it into my folder. Walking to my bed, I put on one of my favorite bands. I snuggle under my covers and drift off to sleep