Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    "I'm not the Jiang Shuiyun you know, I'm sorry."

    Jiang Shuiyun pursed his lips slightly and lowered his head. It has come to this point, and it makes no difference whether he hides it or not. Rather than continuing to hide it, it is better to be honest now. Change Yi Jinbai to feel at ease.

    After saying this sentence, Jiang Shuiyun felt relieved, perhaps because she never thought of playing the original owner from beginning to end, so she subconsciously knew that such a day would come.

    Yi Jinbai also had a feeling that the dust had settled and a big rock fell, "You finally admitted it..."

    "Actually, I don't know what happened, I came here inexplicably, and then... Hiss!" Just as

    Jiang Shuiyun was about to tell the truth, he felt that his temple was in severe pain like being stabbed by a needle, he held the table in pain, and pressed one hand to his head.

    "What's wrong with you?"

    Yi Jinbai was taken aback, and hurried over to help Jiang Shuiyun to sit down.

    It took a long time for Jiang Shuiyun to feel that the tingling feeling disappeared, and a dense layer of sweat beads had already appeared on his forehead.

    Looking at Yi Jinbai's worried eyes, Jiang Shuiyun waved his hand to indicate that he was fine, but also fell into thinking, perhaps because he is an outsider in this world, so he can't reveal his identity here and reveal this matter?

    The severe pain just now explained everything, Jiang Shuiyun rubbed his temples with lingering fears, and lowered his head to avoid Yi Jinbai's gaze, "I'm sorry, that's all I can tell you."

    "Is your body alright?"

    Yi Jinbai took out the paper and wiped the sweat on Jiang Shuiyun's forehead, frowning slightly, without Jiang Shuiyun saying, she also knew that something happened that she couldn't understand.

    "It's fine, I'll take it easy."

    Jiang Shuiyun took the paper from Yi Jinbai's hand and wiped his sweat, "Believe it or not, you can decide for yourself, I can only assure you that I will never be the same as before. , what I told you before is the truth."

    Jiang Shuiyun felt that he was quite unreasonable. He clearly didn't explain anything clearly, so he just said such a sentence casually and let others believe in him, which would be difficult for a strong man.

    But now that I really can't tell the truth, do I have to let myself make up a lie? Forget it, the lies he told seemed to be full of loopholes.

    There was silence again between the two, and just when Jiang Shuiyun was about to get up and leave, Yi Jinbai finally spoke.

    "I believe you, I'm sorry." Yi Jinbai reached out and grabbed Jiang Shuiyun's sleeve again, just like when he first came here.

    "You don't need to apologize, you have nothing to apologize to me, and this matter is also my fault..." Jiang Shuiyun turned to look at Yi Jinbai, Yi Jinbai was able to choose to believe her, it was already a pleasant surprise.

    Yi Jinbai shook his head, "I did something wrong, I always suspected you on the embankment before, the flower cake, milk tea, and those pastries were my intentions, I avoided you and befriended the snakes. Because I am worried that if I repeat the same mistakes one day, they may be willing to help me, sorry, I... also took advantage of them."

    Jiang Shuiyun only felt sorry in his heart, looking at Yi Jinbai whose eyes were red, slightly After hesitating, he still chose to hold Yi Jinbai in his arms, "No, I am here, never will."