Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Jiang Shuiyun still had a little impression of Fei Yan in the original text, because in the original text, Fei Yan was the only one who helped Yi Jinbai.

    Fei Yan and Yi Jinbai both graduated from Slulis College in the same year, and they are Yi Jinbai's mentor. They had a crush on Yi Jinbai when they were students, but after graduation, Yi Jinbai cut off contact with him until a long time later. People met again by accident. At that time, Yi Jinbai was in dire straits. Fei Yan wanted to help her, but an accident happened on the way back, and he died young. This is also the abuse of Yi Jinbai in the original text. Another plot.

    In the original text, Fei Yan's appearance is like a beam of light in the boundless darkness of Yi Jinbai, but this beam of light is fleeting, and the hope in his heart is shattered again. Jiang Shuiyun can still remember the kind of thing he was like when he watched this episode. The feeling of a heart attack is suffocating just thinking about it.

    But in the original text, Yi Jinbai and Fei Yan should not meet so early, right?

    When Jiang Shuiyun was thinking about it, the lights went out, the music played, and then there were people who came out from the dark.

    The star's lounge and the players' lounge are obviously not together, otherwise Jiang Shuiyun would not have known about this link.

    As the rhythm of the music accelerated, the lights also turned on, Jiang Shuiyun looked at the man standing in the middle, it was a male Alpha, his voice was very penetrating, and he was tall. Although he couldn't see his face, it should be described in the text. almost.

    Leaning on the back of the chair with his arms folded, for some reason, this person is obviously the only person in the original text who wants to help Yi Jinbai, but now I see him a little bit unpleasantly, maybe his life is too fragile? Gave Yi Jinbai hope but dashed the hope?     Thinking of this, Jiang Shuiyun looked at Yi Jinbai under the stage. It was also a coincidence. At this time, Fei Yan also saw Yi Jinbai under the stage. He continued to watch Yi Jinbai continue to sing without concealment, and even raised his hand to say hello.     Xi Rong, who was sitting next to Yi Jinbai, was also completely stunned by this operation. Seeing that the camera was about to turn this way following Fei Yan's line of sight, Xi Rong quickly pressed down Yi Jinbai's brim, "Jin Bai, you Put on the mask quickly, this man is sick, he can't take his eyes off the pretty girl, it's annoying!"

    Yi Jinbai: ...

    listen to Xi Rong's words silently and put on a mask. Yi Jinbai was about to explain to Xi Rong that the song was over. The huge cheers and applause broke out from the audience and drowned out all the voices. Yi Jinbai also stopped. Jin Bai explained his thoughts.

    After singing, the host came back on stage, "Thank you Fei Yan for his performance. Fei Yan is also a contestant in this star competition. Everyone should look forward to Fei Yan's performance tomorrow! Now let's focus on the field!"

    Jiang Shuiyun glanced at Fei Yan, who kept looking back at the audience before leaving the stage, half relaxed his eyelids, and the displeasure in his eyes flashed away.

    The heat is over, the next is the official game.

    The Miracle team faced the Slaughter team. I have to say that this game is definitely full of highlights. One is the dark horse team in this game, and the other is the old and powerful team. As a result, they met in the nine-to-five game. Part of the audience cut into this live broadcast, waiting to witness history.

    This time, the stage was divided into four areas. When the Miracle Team and the Massacre Team took their seats, without any words, the smell of gunpowder from both sides could no longer be hidden, and the audience could smell it through the screen. come.     Although Jiang Shuiyun was a little unhappy because of what happened to Fei Yan just now, but the eyelids on his expressionless face were half relaxed, and the sense of oppression that he brought with him came to his face. Now sitting opposite her is the Slaughter Team, everyone. Naturally, it was brought in, and it immediately felt more exciting, and the barrage was almost full.