Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    The call to Shen Yunyi was quickly connected, and Shen Yunyi's voice came from the opposite side.

    "Miss Yi, what's the matter?"

    "It's me, Jiang Shuiyun, I..."

    "Cough cough!"

    Before Jiang Shuiyun finished speaking, he heard a violent cough coming from the opposite side, followed by a jingle. There was a series of sounds, and when the sound was over, Jiang Shuiyun said tentatively, "Are you okay?"

    "It's okay," Shen Yunyi's coughing sound paused for a while, and then a higher voice scourged Jiang Shuiyun's ears through the mobile phone, "Jiang Shuiyun! You're back? Do you know how long you've been gone? Five months! If I hadn't known the peculiarity of this matter, I would have thought you were missing, didn't you say that you would send a message back? Why these few There is no movement in the month?!"

    When Jiang Shuiyun left, he said that the holographic technology would be completed in a week, and he would often send news back, but this time he left for half a year, Shen Yunyi waited and waited, not only did he not receive any news. , and I have to explain the reason to Yi Jinbai's tricks, and also about the Jianghu Group and the Shengguang Group. He was so busy that he was so overwhelmed that he was about to see gold stars. When he heard Jiang Shuiyun's voice suddenly, not only did he finally let go of his heart. Go down, there is a feeling of seeing the dawn.

    "How can I answer your so many questions? Do you have time now? Help me go to the bank to get something?"

    Jiang Shuiyun knew that Shen Yunyi was not easy, but it didn't matter, just got used to it.

    "Take your mobile phone? Where are you now?"

    Shen Yunyi thought for a while, when Jiang Shuiyun left, all the important items left behind were put in the bank safe. .

    "Yes, I'm at home now."

    "Sure, I'll send it to you."

    Shen Yunyi agreed and hung up the phone.

    Jiang Shuiyun handed the phone back to Yi Jinbai, Yi Jinbai took the phone, and leaned on Jiang Shuiyun's arm, "During this time, Mr. Shen took special care of me, and he helped solve the big and small matters. It's really hard work."

    "I'll thank him when I look back, it's good that you're not wronged. By the way, do you have any arrangements for today's Lantern Festival?"

    Jiang Shuiyun knew that Shen Yunyi had always been a reliable person, so he explained more to him. Take care of Yi Jinbai.

    "Today..."

    Before Yi Jinbai's words were finished, Lei Yu walked in from outside, a little embarrassed to see the two of them being intimate, and lowered his eyes without any injustice, "Professor, everything has been arranged, do you want it? Check it out for yourself?"

    "No, I believe in your abilities, there is definitely no problem," Jiang Shuiyun waved his hands happily, she knew nothing about Lei Yu's abilities, and she was careful, so she naturally had nothing to worry about.

    Lei Yu nodded, "By the way, professor, there is a party tonight, do you need to prepare in advance?"

    Although Jiang Shuiyun will not be attending the Lantern Festival tonight, he still has to show it through a holographic image, which is very important for the venue. There are no requirements, but Jiang Shuiyun needs to speak, and the manuscript needs to be prepared.