The start

Finally, it was one day before the school trip, y/n had been looking forward to it. The school was taking the kids on a 6 days camping trip to the mountains, it is supposed to be a calm retreat but y/n is on for some crazy shit.

The window panels were open. Cool sweet breeze mingled on y/n's tongue, she closed her eyes to feel every moment of it
"Wha- stop fucking the air y/n" her friend said
Oh this hoe wants some drama huh
"How about you stop humping deers from the forest, you hoeless freak"
"H-how could you
How  could you bring that up"
"Well karma's a bitch isn't it"
That dumb freak, she never really wanted to be y/n's friend, y/n was just too naive to understand it earlier, y/n was lowkey famous and many girls were jealous of her, while her so called friend was disliked by everyone, she used y/n to be recognised and always spoke behind her back and befriended her nemesis who caused y/n tons of trauma and always spoke bad about y/n who defended her even when she wasn't there, good riddance y/n couldn't let her trip go to wats just because of her , she had to spend time with her other friends and her crush to it's fullest.

Everyone was looking at them as that dumb bitch tried to cry and play the victim,
Y/n could hear laughter from behind the bus, apparently everyone heard her.
"Yeah, this bitch here humped deers and tried to solicitate our teachers, even the married one's"
Everyone laughed even more, yeah, this is what y/n wanted, to get back at that hoe, the trip was off to a good start.
Things were looking good, Beomgyu was looking really cute with his choker, they should allow these things on normal school days, what's wrong with looking good but gotta admit, if he wore that to school I'd be really distracted.
Beomgyu was really good looking but he didn't match the beauty standard the society has, apparently he's too feminine, so what if he is!? It's his personal choice and noone should bring him down for it, he's cute and extremely attractive, yeah there were a few girls who had a crush on him but y/n scared them off.
Beomgyu seemed to be lost in his thoughts, he stared out of the window into the scenery, heck, he's so fucking pretty y/n thought, she found the valleys beautiful it seems to have lost it's charm since she layed her eyes on Beomgyu, he was the prettiest being to ever exist, with his petite little figure and cute habits he was so so so fucking attractive, how could someone hate him.

Beomgyu must've caught y/n staring, he waved at her mouthing hi
Oh damn shit, how embarrassing, y/n was just a like a moving bag of bones, how embarrassing would it be for her to like Beomgyu.

We were finally here, it was magnificent, I don't know how but the valleys seemed to look even prettier because Beomgyu was there (Shrek ff crossover)
"Hayah-hayah-hut-hut, get in line fuckers" Ms Niki Minaj said
"Yes ma'am" everyone replied in the typical sinsong way.
"I'll be briefing you on what will be happening and how it will happen.
Make groups of four and set up your tents, mr. Machine Gun Kelly will help you out in that, then label you tents and collect firewood for the bonfire at night, and I expect you to divide the work judiciously, after that's done you can do whatever you want but just don't litter, don't go in too deep in the water, don't leave the valley and no one should go inside the forest, of I catch anyone who violates the rules, you'll get your ass beat up by me"
"Oooooh, we getting spanked huh🤤" thirsty ass dumb manwhores ooed.
"Whatever dumbfucks do what I just told you" ms Niki Minaj stated with a sigh of disappointment.
Y/n really didn't want Beomgyu to get bullied here but it was inevitable, no proper teacher supervision and lots of work to do, obviously Beomgyu would be forced to do a lot of work. Y/n decided to go to Beomgyu and ask who he's grouping with.
"So, hi Beomgyu" y/n said enthusiastically
"Hi" Beomgyu said nonchalantly
"Who are you grouping with!?"
"Um, idk yet, maybe kiho and his other friends"
"Oh, tell me when you know exactly and we should go pick firewood together"
"Oh-" he seemed to be taken aback by y/n's words, poor Beomgyu, noone must talk to him that way.