3: Getting to Know you

Taehyung's POV

I'm still embarassed since I accused baby Steph's brother that he is a pervert and kidnapper. When someone talked.

Jk: So, pervert and kidnapper huh?
Me: L-Look, I'm really sorry sir. I, I...
Jk: Hey, don't worry, it's fine. I understand that your just protecting your student. And I'm really sorry if I also take videos without your permission. So, I will properly introduce myself now. I am Jeon Jungkook. CEO of Jeon Inc. I am Stephany's one and only brother. And I am her Kookie. Nice to meet you.
Me: I am Kim Taehyung. Stephany's teacher. Nice to meet you too Mr. Jeon.
Jk: Just call me Jungkook or Kookie.
Stephany: Kookie, Im sleepy. Let's go. Bye Taetae.
Jk: Okay, my baby Stephy. Let's go. How about you Mr. Kim?. Come with us. I'll drive you home.
Me: Just call me Taehyung, Jungkook and no need to drive me home. I can just call a taxi.
Jk: I insist Taehyung. Since it's my fault that you're still here.
Me: Okay. I will just get my things and locked my classrom.
Jk: We'll wait for you.

Jungkook's POV

While we are waiting for Taehyung. I can't forgot how angelic his face and how cute he is when he is embarassed. His cheeks are tinted red. I wanna squish those cheeks. I'm still daydreaming here when Taehyung arrived. I drive him home, he lives in a condo unit. I thanks him for keeping my sister safe and me and Stephy bid goodbye to her teacher.

Me: Baby Stephy, Kookie is sorry if I am late. I will buy you anything you want.
Stephy: It's okay Kookie. I understand that your busy. But buy me ice cream tomorrow and fetch me again! This time don't be late please.
Me: Okay, my baby Stephy.

When we reached home. Stephy is sleeping. I tucked her in her bed. I saw my mom and I showed her the video. She felt so happy and she even called Taehyung to say thank you. When she calls Taehyung, I asked my mom about Taehyung's number and I called him.

On the call...
Me: Hello Taehyung.
Taehyung: Yes, hello. This is Kim Taehyung. Who are you?
Me: Oh, Taehyung. This is Jungkook. Stephany's brother. Remember?
Taehyung: Yes, I remember you. Jungkook, why did you call?
Me: Just wanted to say thank you and wanted to know you better.
Taehyung: What?
Me: Come on, I don't want to go around the bush. I find you interesting. I want to know you better. Im no harm. Just let me know you plese.
Taehyung: Okay Jungkook. I want to know about you too.

After talking for almost one hour. I get to know Taehyung better. He said, he is the eldest. He have 2 other siblings. His sister already have a kid and his brother is still studying. He's been in a relationship for 7 years but broke up when he found out that his boyfriend is cheating. He's been single for two years.

Taehyung's POV

Talking to Jungkook is quites good tho. I feel comfortable. He said he's been in a relationship with his first love for 8 years. He's been single since then but he have a lot of flings. I found him, a playboy. Must not involved myself more with him. Because Im looking for a long lasting love. Not just a fling or ons.