14: Change of heart

Iu's POV

I went to Jungkook's condo. It's been two months since their break up. And Jungkook is still the same. He keeps on drinking. He even smoke. His hair is long and he looks thinner.

It also been two months since he's crying and talking to me.

Jk: Iu, I miss him. I miss my Taetae. How is he? Where is he?

I will answer him when...

Stephany: Kookie!!! Where are you?
Jk's mom: Kookie! My son what happened?! Why are you still drinking? Stop doing this to yourself! We can't change anything in the past. The best thing you can do is to move on and be better. If you continue doing this, Taehyung will not gonna come back!
Stephany: what?! Omma?! Taetae will not gonna come back? No! I miss Taetae. I miss him singing and dancing with me. I miss his tickles and kisses. Please Kookie, stop drinking and get Taehyung back.

Jungkook's POV

when I heard what my baby Stephy said. I realized that she and my mom is right. I need to be better again. I need to be the best and the only man who is deserving to Taehyung. To my taetae. I will do my best, so when he is ready I will get him back.

Me: okay my baby Stephy and mom. Don't worry I will be better and be the man that is deserving for my taetae. I'll promise you both I will fight for my love for him and I will bring him back.

Iu's POV

"Bring him back? No! I didn't paid a lot of monet just for you to get back together. I will make sure that you both will not gonna be together again. " I mumbled.

After 2 months. (4 months since the break up)

Taehyung is doing really fine. He dyed his hair blonde. He is happy now. He sometimes thinks of Jungkook but he just focused in healing and being happy.

While Jungkook, his hair is still long

While Jungkook, his hair is still long. But he is doing everything to be the best man for his taetae. He goes back to work and closes deals with many two huge companies. He is more successful than he was before but he is still living in hell. When he is alone, he went to the beach, condo and now he is at the bar. he still cries and drink. Thinking about his Taetae and that's when  Lisa saw him at the bar.

Lisa's POV

I just came back from my vacation at France. Im with my girlfriend. She's Jennie. I met her at France and I am really happy to be with her. Im so lucky. We are drinking when I heard sniffles. I looked at the man and he is crying and drinking. When I saw his face. I turned pale. He is Jungkook. It's been 4 months since the Iu's plan has been executed. I thought everything is well know. Not until I saw Jungkook here. My guilt and conscience are eating me up inside and then I looked at Jennie.

I loved her. And I can't imagine my life without her. I realized that Jungkook feels the same way to Taehyung. He really loves him. Coz if he doesn't he will not be here looking at Taehyung picture in his wallpaper. While drinking and crying.

I also remembered what happened yesterday, when Jennie visit her sister and mom at Daegu. Her sister is a pre school student and she is so happy when she's back homea after school. Because her teacher save her from her bully classmates and her teacher even dance and sing with her. Her teacher even bought her a toy and dropped her off.

Seeing her sister happy. Jennie is so thankful to that teacher. And when her sister said the name of the teacher. I froze. She said her teacher is Kim Taehyung or Taetae from Seoul. It's Taehyung. Never knew that he is so kind.

Im still processing everything, When realization hits me. I decided to do something. Something that I should have done before. Im doing this to make my girlfriend proud. And Im doing this because Jungkook at Taehyung doesn't deserve this kind of pain.

The love of Jungkook for Taehyung, and Taehyung's kindness made me change my heart. I will help them to get back together. I will tell Jungkook the truth once he is sober.