The Market !!

As I woke up from my deep slumber from the day before I sat up in my bed and yawned I was so tired from last night...

I made sure to fix my pillows and blankets before I get ready for the day!

I wanted to wear more comfortable clothes today because I'll be out for a while.

Then I realized...

I HAVEN'T WASHED MY CLOTHES YET!!!

I panicked I didn't want to wear Lumine's dresses nor skirts today...

But I really did need to go finish what I've already started Lumine was counting on me!

I just changed into one of Lumine's cream white skirts with a shirt and jacket not to mention a hat, accessories, and leg warmers.

Lumine would love this sight we would always trade clothes with each other and act " girly " or " manly " to piss others off about gender.

We never really cared we always borrowed clothes.

Plus I never really mind wearing dresses or skirts even once at the beach Lumine's swimsuit was to revealing for her.

I as a good brother told her we could trade!

We did and so I wore it and never cared what people said or saw I loved those moments...

Lumine grew up and sometimes we don't see each other but we see each other on weekends and holidays thankfully!

I put my hair down and I realized I didn't look so bad if I were a girl...

I still don't know who I am or who I was what am I?

I wish I knew because I really wanted to find myself out...

Am I gay or straight???

I wanted to know it would be so easy for me to know!!

In the end I stopped myself and moved on walking away from the mirror.

I made sure to grab a small backpack I could wear with the outfit and locked the door on the way out.

Today I needed to go shopping for food Lumine said we needed more meat and snacks.

Lumine loved snacks so much!

I always see her on the couch stuffing her face!!

Not that I care but how does she eat so fast is my question??

Anyways after I walked a few minutes to the closest market from our apartment!

I grabbed a cart and walked in while the staff member at front said a simple...

" Hello, Welcome to _______! "

I just bowed and smiled then went my way to look at the meat I believe we needed some pork...

I pushed my cart around looking for the meat section but on my way I grabbed a few snacks!

Including Vegetables which sometimes Lumine doesn't like...

I have to agree with that but we both know its better to eat them so we just try!

While I stopped the cart near the meat section...

As a man bumped into me!

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I slightly slipped because of the wet floor!"

I looked to see a tall man with blonde hair and wore read interesting...

"It's okay you don't have to apologize!! Just watch where your going next time." I told the man