2K SPECIAL

I saw this going around on Youtube everybody that Aether has met kisses him!!

YAY

"Rating kisses?" Aether asks as he stands still with a blindfold on.

"That seems easy!" Aether smiles as hes kind of gushing about how he adores some of the sweet boys.

Venti was first.

Venti slid his hand on Aether's hips and kissed him softly going back for one more trying to explore his dears mouth.

As Venti was pushed back slightly as Venti smiled.

"9/10..." Aether looked away blushing as Venti was very proud of himself as Kaeya was behind him giving a stare.

Kaeya walked up as he went towards the dear Aether and pulled him in for a hug as he softly kissed his lips while he blushed.

Kaeya went back for a soft kiss again.

"10/10 that was sweet! Your chapstick tastes good..." Aether spoke awkwardly as Kaeya looked back at Diluc and stuck his tongue out then left.

Diluc then walked up and pulled Aether in slid his hands on his waist and kissed him as Aether held on to his shoulders.

"10/10... they way you hold people is nice!" Aether said as he smiles while Diluc looks at Kaeya.

Kaeya bumped Diluc.

Albedo walked up and gave a simpe kiss to Aether and kissed again.

"8/10 it was a good kind of simple!" Aether grinned as he stood.

Albedo smiled as he walked away from Aether as Kaeya and Diluc were still fighting silently with Venti sitting down patting his side for Albedo.

Gorou walked and took Aethers hand to kiss him softly.

Aether blushed and smiled brightly "9/10 its very sweet and cute for some reason!" Aether said as Gorou was blushing so hard as he ran next to Venti as Venti pat his back.

Venti smiled while Gorou was still flushing over this kiss.

Kazuha walked up as he smiled.

Kazuha grabbed Aethers face as he pulls into a kiss with Aether as Aether held his hand.

Kazuha let go as he held his hand while he is gonna rate it.

"10 do I really have to say anything...?" Aether blushed as Kazuha accepted winning!

Zhongli stood and walked towards Aether as Zhongli grabbed Aether and kissed him while he bent over.

Aether could tell who this is yet Aether grabbed Zhongli's face and kissed him again as people were shocked as Zhongli was as well as he coughed away.

"10." Aether smiles as Zhongli sat with the rest and Venti stared at him.

Heizou walked up as he pulled Aether in for a kiss.

Aether seemed to enjoy the kiss as everybody was also watching and staring like they do all the time.

Heizou went in for a soft and shorter kiss after.

"9/10 It was sweet and perfect amount of time though." Aether spoke as Heizou walks back and lays his head on Ventis lap as they high five.

Tartaglia was next as he spun Aether around and pulled him into his arms as he kissed him gently with grace.

Tartaglia smiled as he looked behind him smirking as he knew he was going to get extra points!

"10! That was sweet I think I might know who this good dancer will be..." Aether laughed as Tartaglia sat down by Zhongli proudly.

Xiao walked up as he was next.

Xiao took the dear Aether in his arms and held his cheek as they shared a kiss a soft one a kiss that could make one melt.

Aether pulled in one more kiss as Xiao flushed.

He has never kissed Aether before nor someone body else...

"10" Aether laughed "Your a good kisser." He said proudly as Kazuha sat with the others next to Heizou also laying on Ventis lap.

Thoma grabs Aethers arms to get him closer as he slid his hands down to hold him more as they shared a tender kiss.

Thoma gave another one on his cheek as Aether laughed and smiled.

"10 that was really cute." Thoma sat next to Gorou so there was an inbetween as he was next to Diluc and Kaeya while they were quietly arguing this time.

Itto walked towards Aether as he was nervous but excited as he held Aethers face and kissed him slight roughly.

Itto gave him another one but softer.

Aether stood to processed and smiled "8/10 one was rough but I can tell you it was enjoyable..." Itto sat next to Thoma as he waved to Gorou.

Kunikuzushi was next while he was a bit shy he held Aether closely as Aether blushed.

Aether pulled into him softly as he stared up while Kunikuzushi leaned in for a gentle kiss with him.

Going back for one more softer and sweeter one that will have Kunikuzushi go back for more.

"10." Aether turned away blushing while Kunikuzushi walked away from Aether sitting down by the Anemos.

Tighnari was next as he went straight for it he kissed Aether while letting Aether hold onto his shoulders.

Tighnari went for a forehead kiss after smiling even though Aether couldn't see such a smile.

Aether smiled too "9/10 it was a good kiss and a lovable one too one good to get used too..." Tighnari went to the others.

Cyno walked up as they all knew these last two were going to be EXTRA!

Cyno took in Aethers face with his left hand kissing his neck first then his soft lips giving a peck.

As Aether opened his mouth for more of a kiss.

Cyno agreed by kissing him once more and kissed his hand as Aether stood back blushing while Cyno turned to look at the others reaction.

"10..." Aether said as Cyno walked away.

Ayato was last the important one!

Ayato pinned Aether to the wall as he lifted his chin up with his right hand pulling in a soft yet rough kiss as Aether pulled for more.

Ayato allowed this action kissing the dear Aether some more as Ayato rub Aethers lip.

"10..." Aether hid in face on Ayatos chest while the others came over hugging Aether and pushing Ayato and Cyno away.

I WAS TOLD I HAVE FORGOTTEN XIAO!!!
IM SO SORRY I DID AN ANEMO GROUP MEET UP AND FORGOTTEN XIAO OVER 3 TIMES I PROMISE I'LL GET XIAO IN HERE MORE<3