chapter 1

first of all i'd like to dedicate this one to 1D_jollygood  because she made me the amazing cover :) thank you very much! 

and second of all: You may or may not have noticed but I deleted the other story because it was not good, and yeah, i rewrote it, so I hope you like it :) 

Chapter one 

Harry’s POV

“Harreeeeh, are you ready to partaay?” Louis asked me overly excited. If you were wondering, yup we still live in the same flat. We’ve been back from our American tour for almost a month and we’ve had nothing to do since. It had been a lazy Saturday and I was ready to party, or at least to get drunk.

“Yeah, Yeah, I’m coming!” I called out from the bathroom. I was giving my curls a finishing touch in front of the mirror. I double checked my outfit and then walked out of the bathroom.

My stomach made a little noise asking for food. I should probably eat something before we go out. I walked over to the fridge but all I could find were some carrots, at second thought: I won’t starve from not eating for once. I closed the fridge without having something to eat, but like I said before: I’ll get over it.

“Okay Louis, I’m ready!” I called out to my friend to wherever he was, god knows where. He came stumbling out of the living room. “Argh god Harry! When we get back you’ll clean this mess up!” he commanded me. Oops, forgot to pick my stuff of off the ground. Well, it has to wait until we get back, because right now I’m in a party mood.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A couple of hours and a lot of alcohol later we were still sat in a bar in London. “Louis, you’re so pretty! Please go get me some vodka.” I managed to bring out in between my fits off laughter because of his joke earlier. Okay, I was pretty drunk, but luckily there was no paparazzi otherwise I wouldn’t hear the end of this for weeks. But it’s not like I’ll regret my drinking behavior tomorrow, I never have hangovers. OK that’s a lie, I always have the worst headaches the day after but right now I really don’t care. The more I drink to forget, the better.

“Harry, you’re too drunk already! Plus the fact that getting drunk won’t make your memories disappear! Get over her man!” Louis harshly said,  awch, that hurt.

“Don’t tell me what to do!” I snarled at him while standing up to get my drink by myself. I walked off alone while sending Louis another dirty look. I can’t believe he just said that, how could he.

While I made my way to the bar I saw her, she was there with her friends. She was sitting in a booth with a couple of others talking and laughing, probably cracking jokes. She still had that amazing smile of hers, showing off her pearly white teeth. I couldn’t help but stare at her while remembering one of our moments…

----Flashback----

“Harry, hahahah stop it!” She cried out in laughter because I was tickling her belly.

“Never!” I yelled proud of myself while proceeding my tickling.

“Noooo Harry, I’ll pee my pants stop!” she yelled once again desperately trying to stop me, her hands pressing against my chest. She was laying on the couch while I was sitting on top off her. While her hands were still pressing against my chest, I took the chance to grab her hands and placed them next to her head.

“On one condition” I told her with a crooked grin on my face.

“Tell me styles” She chuckled while adding a cheeky smile.