chapter 2

Chapter two

Ava’s POV

I woke up with the worst headache ever, I opened my eyes but regretted that soon after. The daylight shining through the window was sharp, I immediately shut my eyes again, groaned and rolled over. Until I rolled into something, or should I say someone.

I opened my eyes and jumped out of the bed instantly. “Aaah, who are you?” I screamed out.

The person whose name I don’t know sat up, groaned ant put his hands over his ears. “Please don’t scream like that?!” He said.

In my bed was sat the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen. He his face was pure perfection, his hair was light brown and his body, well I’m not even going to start on that.

“I know it’s kinda weird but I can’t remember anything from last night, care to enlighten me?” I asked, this time more quiet. I prepared myself for the worst.

“Well euhm, my name is Tom and for all I know yours is Ava” he chuckled.

“And euhm.. did we.. you know, do it?” I asked.

“Hahahah no, I shouldn’t see why I would take advantage of a drunk girl” He stiffed a laugh.

 Oh, I was so embarrassed with myself at this moment. “Oh my, was it that bad?” I managed to ask after a short silence.

“Well, we came here with my car around one, I think. But you were way beyond drunk and it would be a shame if I took advantage of that. Even though you’re a beautiful girl.” Tom told me. He had a small smile plastered on his face.

“Oh…, you’re a kind guy Tom! Thank you for not using me, most men wouldn’t ‘ve thought about it.” I thanked him. After that I walked in the bathroom to take a shower.

______________________________________________________________

I was laying on the couch while watching tv. Tom had left a couple of hours ago after we had breakfast together, he’s actually a nice guy, he even left his phone number. But I don’t want to be more than friends, don’t get me wrong though Tom is a nice, good-looking lad but I’m not ready for a relationship. Not after what happened with Harry… I still try to hate Harry with all my guts but I just can’t, even after what he’s done. He’s always on my mind, I can’t forget about him. But this doesn’t take away the fact that I’m still angry. What he’s done is unforgivable, I can’t just forgive him everything. There just happened too much. Everyone in my place would think the same.

All our memories started flooding back by now and even if I didn’t want to cry, I sure as hell would. I couldn’t contain my salty tears anymore and I felt them slipping down my cheek. Why did everything have to be so complicated? I didn’t ask for what I’m in right now! If I could only turn back time….

--Flashback—

“Harry, I really have to tell you something” I said with a shaky voice, we were in the living room watching some tv. Sigh, this will not be pleasant to say the least.

He stood up from the chair and sat down next to me on the couch “What’s wrong babe?” He asked, a worried look in his eyes.

I took a deep breath and gulped before speaking “Harry, I’m pregnant!” I said. I saw his face harden for a moment but after a couple minutes of silence he relaxed again, oh no he is NOT thinking what I think he is thinking right? “Harry, I’m not going to take it away, you know that right?” I told him, trying to be as calm as possible.

I saw him tense up as he clenched his fists “Ava, do you know in how much trouble that’s gonna get us?  I’l have to give up my carreer and you won’t be able to finish your studies. We’re way too young, I’m way too young. I’m not ready for that THING!”  He tried to say as calm as possible, but yet spatting out the last word in disgust.

“Harry, it’s not a THING! It’s a baby, and I’m keeping it!” I shouted at him, my eyes sending him death stares. “How long have you been pregnant?” He asked, suddenly becoming really calm. “It’s been two months now…” I told him as I placed my hands over my belly.

“Ava, it’s not even a baby yet, let them take it away in the hospital!” He scoffed at me.

“No Harry!” I screamed at him.

“Well then, it’s me or the baby Ava, you can’t have both. I’m not ready for a baby, I’m only 18 for god’s sake!” Harry said.

 I blinked twice, making sure I wasn’t just hearing things. Was he really asking me to choose? I can’t choose, how could he ask this from me, if he really loves me he would stay, right? I can’t let them take my baby away, that’s not even an option.  I looked at him and then at my belly, placing my hands on it once again as if mentally telling him I’d always choose the baby inside of me.

“Fine then, choose the monster that is going to ruin your life! But don’t think that I’ll be there, I told you from the start that this wasn’t what I want! ” he said, his face getting all red. I gulped and looked him right in the eyes, I saw that there were tears threatening to fall down. “You knew that I wasn’t ready for this!” he piped. He quickly wiped his tears away and he stormed out of my flat slamming the door, leaving me behind.

--End Flashback—

I felt the tears stream down my face, I was at the point of hysterically sobbing right now. I stoop up as I walked over to the table to get some tissues. I whipped my eyes and plopped down on the sofa again. I was really tired and soon enough I found myself falling asleep

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking at my door. I was still lying on the couch and I was too lazy to go and open the door so I just ignored whoever that was. But the knocking wouldn’t stop and it was getting annoying so I decided to stand up and open the door. As I slowly made my way towards the door, the knocking became louder and harder. I finally reached my door and went to open it. I was quite oblivious to the person at my front door as I was still a bit sleepy. But then I realised who it was.

“You must be kidding me!” 

So what did you think? :) 

vote/comment/ignore this  :p

xx lize