"𝓲'𝓶 𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾."

{ 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 ❗️; 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘣𝘫, 𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘭, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘹 }

'What did you say?'

'I'm done. I don't wanna see you anymore.'

'But-'

'Seungcheol!' He shouted, clenching his fists. 'We're done.'

Amidst the tears that fell, Jeonghan made haste for the door. However, Seungcheol yanked him by the wrist, forcing him to face him.

'You didn't even end up releasing your MV. Are you really ready to leave this dream behind?'

Jeonghan exhaled.
He hadn't considered.
Yet, for Joshua, he would do anything.

'No. I'm not. Yet, for Joshua...' His eyes prickled with tears. '...I would do anything.'

- ❤️ -

His especial essence.
The strawberry shampoo that Jeonghan has always applied; not because it's nice to his hair, but because Joshua loves it.

Jeonghan underneath Joshua; his legs secured around his waist, his face buried in his chest, every now and then permitting his pink, protruding nipples a few kisses.

Joshua above Jeonghan; his nose amongst the man's creamy neck, where champagne-coloured strands lay. He plants several kisses here, and several over there too.

Jeonghan laughs. 'Mm...it tickles, baby.' His hands feel for Joshua's hair, eventually entangling himself and presenting a slight pull.

'What's wrong with you? Doesn't your asshole hurt from last night?' Joshua smacks his hip.

Jeonghan just throws his head back, all the while letting a suggestive sonority slip.

'Mmm! Yes! Yes! It's freaking puffy and pulses so bad, but I don't freaking care. Do me, do me all over again until I see my cum glide down your sexy six pack.' Jeonghan hisses, entirely in his boyfriend's ear.

Joshua notices his convulsive cock, not to mention Jeonghan. The older one smirks.

'I would, but we've got work, baby.' Though his smirk is reduced to a sulk.

'I don't wanna go to work!' He whines.

'Neither do I, baby, but I need to get the bread.' Jeonghan screws up his eyes. And then sighs.

'I guess you're right...' He admits.

'I know.' Jeonghan hit Joshua considering that comment. Which...he may have deserved. 'At least we can shower together, baby!'

'That's true, but it's still not enough~'

'What is enough for you?'

'Your cock in my-'

'Well, I suppose you won't be getting enough until later tonight.' Joshua raises an eyebrow, a sneer attached to his face.

- 🚿 -

Joshua abaft Jeonghan; his hands affectionately caressing circles into Jeonghan's hips. He then grips the smooth, yet squishy flesh, as water continues to settle on their skin.

'Mmm...baby, can you scrub my back?' Jeonghan inquires, euphoric.

'Mhm,' Joshua hums, whilst nibbling on his neck. 'You taste so good, angel. Just like strawberries.' Jeonghan turns scarlet at Joshua's sweet talk, before fleeing for the little stool.