l

I was surrounded by students waiting for the school gate to be opened, I wonder where my brothers are, I'm pretty sure they're still worrying I'm alone, but I can just take care of myself, they don't have to worry.

"Riiiiiiiiing"

Finally the school gates are now open, and there stood the principal, ready with his clipboard and started to give a speech.

"Good Morning students, You may now go to your classes while I mention some of the new students' names"

Everyone went to their ways and I and this ginger haired boy reamined until our name was called.

"Dawn Carter and, Seth Stylinson?"

"Good morning boys, welcome to the school, you may claim your schedules at the secretary's office"

the principal pointed us the way to where it was

"have fun at your first day"

He waved goodbye then me and Dawn went to where this office was.

"So, Dawn? Right?"

"Yup, Seth?"

"Yep, well, nice to meet you. I feel kinda shy, 'cause, you know, first day of school, no friends at all"

"Well, yeah, I feel thesame, I think maybe you and I could be great company, right?"

"Well, that's kinda Awesome, I'm glad I made a new friend"

We made our way to the office and greeted by a student officer.

"Hi there? New students?"

"Hello, Yeah, Seth and Dawn"

"Well, here are your schedules and your locker keys, don't lose them and I'm sure you'll have a great day"

"Thankyou, have a great day too"

We went to our lockers and luckily we just happened to know our lockers were next to each others'

"So, what's your first subject?"

"Hmm, I have English, you?"

"Well, I have history"

"I'll see ya later then"

"Yeah, thanks for the number"

I went to search for my English class while I read the details, where it's location was at the west part of the school, while Dawn went north.
Suddenly, I Felt someone bumped me and made me let my books fall to the ground. I made a groan and looked up to see who did it, I met a gaze with a tall green eyed, blonde boy holding a basketball.

"Watch where you're going sugar, you could have ruined your pretty face"

He winked me and I just felt myself beggining to blush.

"What the heck?! You could have just helped me instead of flirted me"

I stood up and picked up my things and walked past him.

"Sorry babe, I did't know you were new here, let me make it up to you "

"Whatever, should you be in class right now?"

"I'm skipping"

"Whatever, I'll go now, and please stop calling me those things you just said earlier"

He winked again and I just rolled my eyes.

I made my way to my class and was greeted by the teacher

"Ahh, Seth Stylinson, the new kid right?"

"Yes sir"

"My name is Mr.Edward Taylor, you can call me sir Ed, you may sit beside with Blaze Aaron"

He pointed the empty chair next to a Red haired boy who was smiling at me, I smiled back as I made my way to seat beside him.

"Hey? Your one of the stylinsons right?"

"Well, yeah, you know my brothers?"

"Uhuh, I'm blaze by the way"

"Nice to meet you"

"Let's eat together at lunch, and I'm sure my friend Ice want's to be friends with you too"

"Well, that sounds like a good Idea"

The bell rang signalling everyone to start class, everyone in class stood up to greet the teacher, wow, am I the only one who's short here? It's like everyone is taller than me. Well this sucks.

The door opened and the same person I met a while ago came in late.

"Angelo, you're late, go take your seat"

He made his way to me and handed me a familiar paper

"Hey, you left this"

He handed it to me and found out it was my schedule, it must had fallen when he bumped me.

"Uhh, thanks.. I thought you were going to skip?"

I said it in a whispery voice

"Nahh, I changed my mind when I found out I have 3 classes with you"

He winked again, and sat behind me, I can feel my cheeks starting to blush again, why is it everytime he does that I blush?