lV

As the car started to move, I took my phone out to call Dawn.

"Who you calling?"
Angelo asked with curiosity

"I'm calling Dawn"

He nodded smilling

The phone is still ringing

"Seth? You Survived!!"
He greeted me happily

"Yeah, hey Dawn"

"Hey Angelo's sugarbabe!!"
Sugarbabe?!
I heard Blaze's voice from my phone

"Sugarbabe?! Wait, was that Blaze?!!"

"Haha, hey survivor"
Now it's Ice's voice I'm hearing

"Ice? Guys where are you??"
I asked them confusingly

"Hmm? Where are you? Were here satying at Blaze's flat because it's still raining and his house is the closest to school"
Ice explained

"Well, Nice to know you guys are dry, I'm here in angelo's car by the way, he's driving me home"

"Say what?!!"
They all yelled at the phone causing me to startle

"Dude!! Your in his car?! and He's driving you home?! Did he already ask you out?!"
Blaze ask-yelled letting angelo hear everything

"Yep, he's my baby Now!!"
Angelo answered quickly before me and chuckled proudly.

"What?! No, No your not Angelo, and Never will be!! I'm straight remember that!!"
I said letting everyone hear what I just said.

"Anyways, guys I'm not his teddybear or whatever, my brother just asked him to take me home because no one else can, and I think they are very close friends so, yeah, that's why he's taking me home, and no, I did'nt really wan't him to do it but he litterally carried me all the way to his car, he's insane"
Now everbody heard what I said

"Haha, mkay, we believe you"
Ice said making me feel better

"Okay, I'll see you guys soon"

I placed my phone back to my pocket

There was a complete awkward silence there in Angelo's car, but finally we arrived at our street in just 13 minutes.

He parked his car infront of his house then we got out of the car, my house is just next door but he insisted that he should really just take me there, I don't know why, now he's being sweet causing my cheeks to blush. Little did I know he was blushing too, I don't really know why.

We made it to our house and I walked infront of my door then waved Angelo goodbye. Before I could get inside my house, I saw a post-it note sticking on our front door; Hey lil bro, I left some money on your study table in your room for dinner since I'm staying at my friend's place and Cyan and Yancy are always home late, luv u and take care always..

~Charlse

I went inside the house and after I placed my shoes in the shoerack I texted thanks to charlse and I got a reply with a smiley.

I went upstairs to my room barefooted and found the money on top of my table, I picked up my phone from my pocket and ordered some pizza to be delivered 7:30 tonight.
I checked the time and found out it was just 5:42, I heard someone enter the house but just shouted "Seth, you home? I'm home!" It was just Yancy and I assume he's back from his practice, and I decided to shout back

"Yancy?? I'm in my room, I'm gonna take a nap since you're home, please wake me up when dinner's here"

"Mkay" Yancy, who just entered my room said, "by the way, what's for dinner?" Yancy asked while half-opening my room door

"I ordered Hawaiian pizza and you can just buy some drinks or make one"
I told him rolling from my bed.

"Mkay, nyties"
He slowly closed the door and I shut my eyes close to sleep.