Vl

I just can't believe my eyes, is it really him? The boy calling out my name? The boy a few steps in front of me, witnessing me crying? All of the memories are comming back. Now I wonder, why? Why is he here? Why is he in front of me, still smiling, did he forget how he caused so much pain? Why does he even have the guts to greet me? I hate him. I so Hate him!!

Before He could come into my way, I hurriedly grabbed my stuff, went to my class not even bothering to wipe all my tears, and not even bothering to look back at him.

I came in the room just in time, letting most of everyone witnessing my hurtful face, without any other unecissary moves, I went to my seat and sat down, quietly.

"Seth? are you alright? You seem kinda broken, What happened to you?"
My seatmate, Dustin asked confusingly

"Huh? Uhh, yeah yeah, I'm just.... I'm just not in the mood today, thanks for asking"
I said as I stared at my empty desk.

He nodded, still worrying about me,
I just shrugged it off and tried to focus on the teacher, lecturing some stuff.

"Andrei Benedict has been studying here three years ago just so you know. I wonder why he seems so happy to know that you're here. Were you guys close?"
Dustin, just talked and like, wait, what? since three years ago? Now, I think I know what I just wanted to know.

"Uhh, who? I never heard of him though, maybe he's got the wrong seth?"
I lied, causing me to shed more tears as fuck.

Luckily he was distracted and wasnt able to see me being like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bell rang for lunch and my eyes are red as ever, I got from my seat with Dawn comforting me and waiting for the others while they're still buying theirs, I wasn't in the mood for eating when I just knew my ex is studying in a school I just got admitted to a few days earlier.

"Seth? You wanna talk about it now? I hope it'll help recover you"
Dawn asked still comforting me and helped me to stop my sobbing.

"Yeah, I..... I think I'm..... I think I'm just going to let this all out yeah?"
I asked him in confusion

"Seth, we're your bestfriends, and we'll always be here when you need us"
Dawn half-smiled making me feel better.

"So, You ready?"
Blaze, who had just arrived with Ice, asked behind our backs.

I nodded

"Okay then, we'll take a seat"
Ice said, patting my back.

Everyone was now ready to hear everything, I mean, everything, about me, my personality and between me and Andrei.

"Okay, uhm, soo.... this is gonna blow your minds but, uhhmmm, please just keep your expressions in your head yeah?"
I asked them nervously, hugging Blaze's arm.

They all nodded and signalled me to start talking.

"You all know about Andrei Benedict, right? Well, except for Dawn"

Blaze and Ice nodded, their expressions confused.

Without hesitations, I held a deep breath and started to talk.