🍫15🍫

In fifteenth place we have Marcy/Marcky/Rockshall.

I mean if you see all those ships on the front you know this made it somewhere. It is here, in fifteenth place. There's nothing wrong with a little bit of Rockshall. It's a pretty good ship.

So far, the only faults I can really see with this ship is how many times Marshall had sprayed Rocky. Like he probably isn't even that clumsy, yet he sprays Rocky like he's an masochist with fears. But I doubt this is the actuality of the ship.

Tbh this is one of those ships that I really feel like could stand out more if there was just enough people who recognized it's relevancy. I know it's more popular than Chasket and all those other "ruff" ships, however I still feel like there's barely anything to represent this ship in regards to stories on wattpad.

What I really like about this ship is that despite Marshall's consistent spraying of Rocky, Rocky still likes him. And I do feel like stories where Rocky ends up hating Marshall for it are over exaggerated and unrealistic to their friendship. I know that misunderstandings can happen, but I feel like too many people make Rocky a "villain" in some stories.

I do enjoy seeing these two interact a lot in the show. It does make me feel like Marshall is friends with practically everybody though. Him and Rubble feel like they don't have one specific best friend they hang out with more than others.

Honestly the whole idea of opposites attract can come into play with this ship. Obviously it has nothing to do with their smarts as I do see them being super creative and smart in the show, but it's in regards to the job Marshall has which is essentially in contrast to Rocky's hate for water.

But even despite that hate for water, Rocky can be friends with those who love water or who accidentally spray him with water. And though that can be annoying, the fact that Rocky doesn't get to upset at Marshall is quite a statement in itself.

Sure Rocky and Zuma are notoriously known for their friendship, however it is much harder to like someone who keeps throwing your fears in your face. If anything, I think Marshall is teaching Rocky how to conquer his fears. Which is kind of a sweet thing. Actually it's really sweet if Marshall's doing that on purpose...

Anyways, it gets fifteenth place mainly because of that moment in season eight, Rescue Knights.

Honestly their friendship is just way too cute not to add to this list. And if I didn't add this like some I'd regret it in my soul. Which is why some share a placement rather than me just picking one and stop crying over them. I'd rather cry over them. They're just way too cute to not add!

Plus given how they both are shipped with Everest...mmmm perfection. These two would just make a good couple if you ask me. Marshall is just super nice and Rocky is just really nice back. They don't even really seem to fight much as the only time I could think of in the show I've seen anything negative was a mistake on Marshall's part where he assumed Rocky didn't want him in the PAW Patrol.

So this ship gets 15th place for how cool these two pups seem to be around each other as well as how nice they are to each other.

And yeah I don't really have too much to say about this ship it's really cute and just overall one of those slightly popular ships that I just feel like deserves better.

Anyways let me know your thoughts on Marcy

Anyways let me know your thoughts on Marcy. Lol. The ship not the character from Amphibia I swear. XD.

Also let me know if you think Marshall and Rocky are surprisingly calm together.