PARTY 1

HOSEOK POV -

I woke up to alarm and went down to get my coffee. I sat on the couch and sipped my coffee. Jin hyung came down and sat beside me. "Are you again going to dress as cute and adorable?" He asked. "Nope." I said. "Oh, so you are going to dress as handsome?" he asked. "Yep" I answered. "Do you want to go to shopping, today to get new clothes ?" asked hyung. "Sure." I said with a smile. We went for shopping and I got all dark colour clothes. We went back and started preparing for tonight's party.

I sat on couch while everyone was getting ready. "I am done, you can now get ready hobi." said Yoongi. "I will get ready later." I replied. They all got ready and told me to get ready. "I will reach a little late, you can go ahead." I said. "Ok". They left and I called my stylist. "I am going to  get changed." He nodded. I started to get style and showed him what hairstyle I want. He styled me and I was satisfied with my appearance. "Thank you." I said and hugged him. "I will treat you later." I beamed. He was taken aback. I left for the party.

HOSEOK'S LOOK -

HAIR -

I went to the party and when I entered I got dizzy by the amount of alcohol smell

I went to the party and when I entered I got dizzy by the amount of alcohol smell. I spotted the members and went to them. "Whoa hyung you look stunning." said Jungkook. "Well, I think today you changed your concept." said Namjoon. "Yes." said I. We were all having drinks and enjoying.  Then a woman came to us and put the box she was carrying on our table and gave us paper chits. I suppose it was to right name of the person we think worthy of price. I wrote the name of Jungkook because he was looking handsome. Well I had a good tolerance for alcohol but others were getting a little tipsy. Then the host came to stage , "Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to our private annual party. So, today as usual we will have a game for choosing dance partners and  I was so... not interested. 

I went to other side of curtain and some members went to other side. After sometime the curtain lifted up and the faces revealed the partners. I glanced and was cursing mentally on seeing the face. The Kim fucking Taehyung was his partner. Just wow can life get any worse. "Let's get this over." I said and we started dancing. He stepped on my foot. "Ouch." "Sorry I never danced with boy before". I didn't reacted as it was unintentional. Then he proved that I am wrong. "Ouch." "Ow". "Watch it." He stepped on my foot for whole dance. "You rascal you are doing it intentionally." I whispjer yelled. He smirked , "Yes, so what." This bastard. I stomped on his feet really hard and said, "You reap what you sow." I left from there and went to restroom leaving him in pain.

JUNGKOOK POV - 

I was dancing with Jimin hyung and saw Taehyung stepping on Hobi hyung. I was annoyed at why Taehyung keeps on messing with Hobi hyung. There was a tint of jealousy in his annoyance as he took some liking to Hobi (Hoseok) after that Taehyung incident. "Hey, let's go and play game." said Jimin hyung. "Okay." We all gathered at table except Hobi hyung. "Let's play truth and dare." said Seokjin hyung. The bottle was spinned and it pointed to Jimin. "Truth." I asked "Do you have a crush on someone ?" He said "Yes, I have." I smirked "Well, who is the lucky one." "You can ask one question at a time." aid Jimin hyung. I pouted. The bottle spinned and it pointed to Namjoon hyung "Truth." "What is your most embarrassing moment ?" Seokjin hyung asked. "Probably something destroying." said Jimin hyung. As namjoon nodded we all laughed so hard. The bottle then pointed to Taehyung "Dare." "Yes, I will give it." said Jimin hyung excited. "You have to kiss the first person who comes out of the restroom." I was laughing internally. "Ok." he said casually. "WHAT?" we said in unison. He was willing. Unusual. We all stood outside of restroom a little away. 

Taehyung was standing with eyes closed. I was so excited to see who will he kiss. Then we heard door getting clicked and there appeared a handsome boy which looks familiar...  

WHAT THE HELL ? IS THAT .... "Oh no we have to stop Taehyung." said Jin hyung. He was about to go and the thing which we wanted to prevent happened. Taehyung kissed him. HIM.

END OF CHAPTER 💁‍♀️🙋‍♀️ ( IT IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT SURELY INTERESTING ) THANKS FOR FIRST RANK BY THE WAY. I WROTE VHOPE BUT GOT 1st RANK IN HOPEKOOK.🤧😂😅 

ANNEYONG 👋👋

ANNEYONG 👋👋