SELFISH BROTHER

HOSEOK POV-

I heard some noises coming from down. I woke up rubbing my eyes and went downstairs. I saw all members gathered and talking to someone. I got close and saw my mom and HOBI. I ran to hobi and hugged him. He didn't hugged me back but instead pushed me aside. I was bewildered at why Hobi was doing this as he was only one who cared for me.

I asked "Hobi are you okay now ?" He only stood without any response. I got close and tried to hold his hand but he snatched his hand away. I was about to speak when I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. I was SLAPPED. I looked up and I was slapped by hobi ? I was not ready to believe it that hobi slapped me. "Why did you slapped me ?" I asked holding my cheek. He showed me his phone with pictures of me and Taehyung? It was from last night when he was telling me that he knew I was hoseok. I turned to Taehyung who was just standing there smirking at me. I was raged and was about to March towards him bit next words from Hobi made me stop. The words which shattered my heart.

"You are fucking selfish." He shouted. I turned to him with frown. "What ?" I asked. "You always snatched my things and now you are snatching away my Taehyung also. Are you that selfish." He replied. "Huh ?" After listening I could only laugh at myself. I laughed while my tears started to warm my cheek. "I am selfish and you are a saint ?" I growled. "For you fucking you I got beat up by dad and also did your homeworks and I never even considered my existence because of you as you were famous already. I gave up my dream of singing and dancing because of YOU and you are saying I am selfish." I spoke while tearing up. "Dad always beat me up thinking of me as you. I did well off in exam singing, dancing but then also I got beating by dad. Do you think I was selfish for doing this. You thank me that I didn't report this selfish woman who is my mother from blood when she tried to use my future as your future. I think I shouldn't have done that." I just kept on speaking.

"When you were in coma, she begged me to replace you for your damn career. If I was selfish I would have said no and let your career sink to bottom but I did it for you and you just for this scumbag you are saying I am selfish ?" I said. "Don't call him scumbag." He spoke. "Then should I call him God, he almost ruined your life, your career and everything and you are defending him. You know what the last thing I would do in my life is to take this bastard away from you because..." I got near hobi "You both match each other too well. One is a scumbag and other a Selfish person." I then turned to my mother " And you Mrs. Jung you are the most selfish person I have ever seen in my life." I removed my shirt and everyone gasped at the sight.

"Have you ever applied medicine on it

"Have you ever applied medicine on it. You haven't even taken a look at it. " I said while looking at my mother. She was silent. "But that doesn't give you right to snatch my things." Hobi said. "I don't give a shit about you, your mother, your filthy scumbag lover. Live happily and you Mrs. Jung don't ever call me or mess with my life from now." I wiped my tears put on my shirt and looked at members. "Thanks for the love you gave me. Now Mr. Jung is here so I will take my leave." I waved at everyone. I walked towards door but was stopped by a backhug. "Hyung, please don't go. I really like you. I will miss you please." Jungkook cried and gripped me tight. "Sorry, I have to go. We weren't meant to meet. It was just my fate and also my happiest days but I have to go back to states." I said teary eyed. I got out of his hold and went away.

It was already night and I was walking aimlessly when it started raining. I looked up and water droplet trickled down my face. I was getting teary but I hold back. "You promised yourself that you are never going to cry." I said holding back. I sat on footpath and watched everyone passing by. I soon fell into darkness.

I woke up and found myself on bed. I looked around and saw it was someone's  room. I got up from bed and went down and saw BAKEHYUN. I ran to him and he hugged me while smiling. "When did you come ?" I asked still hugging. "Well, I wanted to give you surprise but I found you on footpath unconscious." He said rubbing my back. "Hmm." I mumbled. "Why were you there." He asked. I told him all story and he was angry. "How could hobi do that after you did so much for him." He said. "Forget it. We should go back to states and continue our cafe." I said smiling. "Okay." He said.

We packed our bags and were ready to leave. "Shall we go ?" Bakehyun asked. "Yes " We went airport and after boarding plane I looked outside. Now my life is mine I will not allow anybody to mess with it. I thought and relaxed on my seat and soon fell asleep and flew away from all troubles in his life.

END OF CHAPTER ^ × ^
DON'T WORRY IT'S NOT END. 😊😁
ZAI JIAN 😚