Zhong Lanzhu (Key)

Year: Third Year.
Height: Same as Lanzhu.
School idol/Member/None: None.
________________________

[A/N: I don't know at all about Chinese so Lanzhu will speak fully in Japanese]

- Holiday -

Lanzhu sleepover at Y/N's house for holidays and today is the last day.

This month is a little sad for Lanzhu since it is near to Y/N's graduation.

[Y/N's rented apartment, morning]

*door open*

[Art by: toyasu aina]

Lanzhu: Good morning, Y/N.

*yawn*good morning...

Y/N sit on the sofa beside Lanzhu. Lanzhu then get closer to her before grab her arm and clinging on it.

*squish*

///W-what it is?

Lanzhu didn't said anything. She kept continue to have close contact with Y/N. She interwined hands with Y/N's and rest her head on Y/N's shoulder.

///D-did you need anything, Lanzhu? Breakfast? I can make some, we not eat it yet.

Lanzhu: No. I'm not hungry.

Skip breakfast is not good, though...

Lanzhu: But it's still early...

The clock shows that the time is 8 am.

Lanzhu: //..Let's stay like this for a hour or two. It's been a long time since we together like this. Recently you busy with university entrace exam..Lanzhu is lonely.

*smirk*If you're lonely then,

Suddenly, Y/N push Lanzhu on the sofa.

Let's do something fun that makes you not lonely?

With a little touch on the check, Lanzhu's face start to blush.

Lanzhu: ////////////

*smile*(Cute)

Enough with teasing, Y/N stand up from the sofa and go to the drawer in front of the sofa. She take out a thing from it and then go back to the Lanzhu.

Here.

Y/N grab Lanzhu's hand and place that thing on her palm. It's a key.

Lanzhu: Is this..?

*smile*The universities that I apply are near to this apartment that I rented and also near to the school so while on it, you can come here whenever you want, Lanzhu.

Lanzhu: *excited*Are you sure Lanzhu can take this key?!

Of course, you're my lover. Who do you think am I?

Lanzhu: *giggle*hug Y/N*Thank you, Y/N. Lanzhu feels so happy to receive this key! I will visit you everyday.

*pat Lanzhu's head*Don't forget your school and school idol.

Lanzhu: *smile*Yes.

Okay, let's eat breakfast.

...........
...........

After eat breakfast, they start to pack their bag and go back to the school since they have two weeks left for the school.

On next two month, Y/N will become university student.

It is quite sad to hear that but now Lanzhu not longer feelings sad. She got the key thus she can see Y/N after practice or holiday and be side her.