Part i

Hey guys my name is Anthony but my boys call me Ant. So this is my first year in high school and I'm kinda happy, new things fresh start, new friends.....i got to explore my school ROCKDALE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
Sorry love my school but back to it.....

So everything was good met new people and got close to my teachers. Few months pasted and i start to get off track and goof around, let me tell my GPA started to go down.

After Christmas break (first semester)

So its January and i feel new and refreshed from last year, but anyways nothing really happened in January.....so here comes February and to be honest this was THE most depressing month of my life, but it was Valentine's day now at first i didn't care but it got to me and my ex Sarah we agreed just to friends with certain benefits......we would kiss here and there but not important, so i seen everyone with bears and notes and flowers it all got to me yo.
I got through that day and the next month also just fine messing around with Sarah lol but that had to come to an end.

So here in April and i ha an Awsome spring break...and now back in school it was April 7th 2013 and that day was good but the next day pretty much started everything and is gonna change me for the rest of my high school years............

VOTE !!!
&
COMMENT!!
Thanks for reading
Update will be coming soon!