Part iii

After she left ms. Archer saw us and she knew her also because that was her teacher too, she told Briana and said " uh Briana you need to go to class" and gives a look that all Jamaican women give. So I'm in class and I'm trying to listen but i was just playing over what happened in the hallway with briana, like i said i haven't been in a relationship for a good while so i was new to this...anyways 4th period was finally over and i had to go see her and sit with her for a good moment. We were kinda snuggled up at lunch and i can tell she liked it as she wrapped her arms around mine, her friend quinn asked if i was her man and of course she said yes...... By the way quinn is uh gay so i wasn't in the most jolly mood to be around him..not i don't have a problem with y'all its just .....never mind back to the story.

So that made me even more happier and while i have her in my arms she searching for her favorite shoes supra's
They were kinda ugly to me but for her i would by them because they was 10$!!! .....we were the cheapest couple you can see. But sadly it was time for me to go and she seemed little bit down but she was with her friends and all I didn't mind.

Do i try as much to get by in 6th period math class.......math was not my best subject but o well. So the bell finally rang and i go out to meet Briana from the magnet building, she was coming from Spanish . I would walk her to ms.archer and as soon as we get there my boy myron and his her (his girl amy and my girl Briana were best friends so you we were close together) and they do there thing and what not and i turn and i see myron cock Self just staring at us.....it kinda killed our lovey moment and it made me made tbh but i blew past it, walikin myself to ROTC which I don't know why i was in there but i had the class anyway.

So after all that i had a pretty good day with Briana and i was happy.

Three days later.....April 12, 2013

So after three great days of me and Briana just being Awsome and always holding each other. Today was the best day i WILL NEVER EVER FORGET!

It was 5th period and i was in world geography and she was in math.
I had second lunch and she had fourth but we worked out this sort of thing....i was texting her classmate angel and i we were talking about have we had our first kiss yet........

Angel: so yall go out

Me: yea i like her a lot

Angel: aww so have y'all had y'all first kiss yet??

Me: no tbh I don't wanna rush anything if she not ready

Next thing i know she is talking to Briana about what we were talking about, but i was cool with it and she texts me what Briana said....

Angel: she said she is ready

Me: tell her to come out

So i get out of class easy and i was waiting for her and i ended up walking around and then i went back to the 400 hallway and i saw her but in a split second my smoove moves came out and turn around because her teacher just pop out the class with out any warning like damn nigga ....she tells him that shes blowing her nose and he buys it. So we stare at each other and i only had a few seconds before my lunch was up ....and she looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers and then *bell rings* and i said "i got to go" and we lean into each other and we just touch lips....her lips were so damn soft and it was good and i didn't even want to stop but i had to go and i told ill see her soon because i walk her to Her RCA bus and wait out there with her. And then we kissed again when the bus came and when the school day was over . I was just thinking about it all day how her lips felt and then she hmu as soon when she gets home.

Briana: hey mark

Me: heyy
Me: so how was the kiss 💏😘

Briana: it was really good i like how soft they were😩😏😏

And we kept our conversation running of interesting things and i was occupied for the rest of the damn night lol god shes the best😩😂😍

To be continued.........

VOTE!!!
& COMMENT!

Enjoy guys
next period