Part iv 10th grade year

It was the beginning of 10 grade and boy oh boy did i have things to do...well not really but it was kinda a hot first day and of my sweaty ass just walking around like I'm fine. I was so out of shape and fat, just a good five minute walk and i start to sweat hard..smh
But anyways so i had couple of people i knew from last year and middle school and bot mention and old friend. But i knew it was going to be a lonely year because I couldn't go anywhere and Briana moved to salem which kinda made things hard she wanted to break it off because she knew we weren't gonna see much of each other but i wanted to prove her wrong lol....so i made sure i text her every time I could.

Its been a good two weeks so far and I'm getting use to my classes and my around the school quicker then I thought, so it was my birthday and i was expecting a text from bae but nun all day and it kinda put me in a salty mood, i even got sad and just chilled for the day I didn't even turn up with my boys like i usually do, so i texted her

Me: bri hows ur day
Me: u know its a special day today
Wanna tell me something

No response😔😔

That was so depressing but I decided to move passed as i head to gym class as if my day couldn't get any worse it did my iPhone was stolen i was so broken not even because of my phone being gone but because I wasn't sure how the hell I'm going to talk to the one i love.

Btw during our summer she texted me after disappearing on me....wasn't her fault she was really sick and thing is i never knew i was so scared tbh I thought she was done with me ....ha but she texts me about some tattoo on someone wrist saying love and im like ok and then she says.....

Briana: happy three months 😍😌

Me: happy three months boo

Briana: ok.. Um i love you😳

Now when i saw this text i pause for a moment 😯 and I'm siting here thinking what do i reply and all that like I'm about to say something to a girl that very powerful and actually mean it so i texted back

Me: i love you tooo!!!!!

Briana: 😌😏😏
From that day she was the happiest thing i ever had in my life. Now back to school

So where was i uhh oh.....ok so i was worried like fuck and I'm just mostly worried about Briana i let my mom and dad know and he called sprint but I didn't know how these things worked so.....

Few days later.....
My mom came through with her mytouch4G lol it was something and i got to text briana and it wasn't often as much but o well.
One day we decided to call each other instead of text so i called and she answered and we just hit it off and apparently she had another nigga on the phone but i wasn't hostile towards it but next thing i know that nigga was gone lol reason being briana was to interested in me to even pay attention to his ass so i was worried but that wasn't the end of it.....so again freakin phone got stolen and it was near Christmas time i was hoping getting some type of new phone or something but no😑😑 i was stuck with a tablet and a texting app for a good 3-4 months.

( i never got Briana message saying she was over me but watch this plays out in a weird way)
So come April it was our one year anniversary and i wanted to see her and i had permission and everything till an event happened with my mom surviving cancer which I wanted to be there for. So i called Briana and she told me that if I don't come well ...eh she just said i better be there , we were gonna meet up at the bowling alley and shit but I couldn't go it was a family emergency I thought she would understand....she was planning on leaving because I wasn't feeling up her needs. So this all changed thanks to what she sent me through her best friend phone jas....( I don't know word for word anymore sooo) basically she was telling me she gonna really leave me if I don't get my shit together.....shiiii when i saw that man i put my ass in hardwork and then it hit me.......her friend was having a birthday party and Briana was going ....shiiii hell yea lets get it lol i was happy.

So its may 15th the day of the party and i was dressed up and looking nice for babe and made sure i got a fresh cut feel me lol...... I get to the party say 6:30-6:45 and saw some friends i knew and chilled with them on the basketball court ballin little bit. Then a green Altima pulled up and it was her ..of course she went to her friends first and then after that she came to me and we stood by each other... I wanted a hug but she wanted her parents gone first and then when they took off she grabbed and wrap her arms around my waist so quick her being short and all i was like damn
I hugged back and held her good

"Hey i said"
"Heyyy she said"
And things went off from there we new we missed each other cause she never left my side man ......we got a little alone time and she hugged me mire but i wanted to feel her lips once again and did i do so nut it was different as she started moving her lips around mine as if we were making out which happened to be my first make out so it was very very good but then little did i know the nigga on her phone was her ex and he came over and told us to break it up...let me tell you something this nigga was soooooo goddamn lucky I didn't sucker punch his ass man after an incident happened back then ( I'm not gonna talk about) but anyways the party was great me and Briana had the best time....oh i FOGOT to tell y'all i got a new iPhone and i was meant to keep this one an i sure as hell never let it out my sight. But this wasn't gonna be the last time me and Briana had good times and my new friends that i made as we will get to that later in the story.
Bare with me lol.

VOTE
&
COMMENT
TRY AND UPDATE SOON