season 8-the mask of deception

Years later after Krux and Acronix were defeated,The Ninja forgot all about Y/n,Lloyd and the devourers.They saved people all across Ninjago from Villians.

Me and Lloyd were watching a new year prerade in disguises(f/c colour villian suits).After the hands of time were defeated I claimed my new role as the Princess of the Shadow Empire and Lloyd became the Prince of evil.We were in disguises so we didn't get kidnapped or anything.I remember tomorrow we are going to see Harumi again and we have to see the Emperor and Empress too. We soon see some members of a villian group called the sons of Garmadon going into a building so We follow in my disguise.We see them going into a building so I use my elemental powers to slide up on the Grappling hook while having Lloyd on my back.We go into the building I see they are looking for something.I turn invisible and put a invisible suit on Lloyd so they don't know we're watching them.We see them searching for something.They find an oni mask.One of them tries to get it but I show myself and stop them.Lloyd shows up to.I let the green one show them why.They throws some kind of dust in showing lasers.They then take their swords and put in the there blocking the lasers.They take the mask.I put a piece of wood in the shape on a mask saying "idiot" in there then we take the swords and leave.We turn invisible again.We escape to see Kai trying to stop us.Me and Lloyd stay hidden and see what happened.Once Kai leaves to go after the green member We show ourselves and help the others escape. Midnight (also in disguise) helps a black member escape. We escaped with none of the members caught. I go after the one that was in green.Tornada shows up (with her scales and look black and her eyes a dark red) she picks meand Lloyd up then we get the one with the mask and leave.We get to the base. Tornada drops the one with the mask off then we leave.We get back to the Shadow Empire and then we put Tornada in her stable then we go rest in my room (that I have a rope ladder to get to the stables whenever I want).

We wake up and get ready to go back to Ninjago to meet the Emperor and Empress and Harumi.We put on royal clothes and Mystery helps me know how to put on makeup.We leave to the ninjago royals. The Emperor does a speech but then says " I am going to make an alliance with the Empire of Shadows and the Prince of evil." Empress Darkness walks out the crowd as Me and Mystery follow with me holding Lloyd's hand.We walk to the Emperor and bow. Me and Mystery pull out our fans and stand to the side. I see Kai looking at me and Lloyd.He walks up to us and says " Y/n?Lloyd? is that you both?" I look at him and say " we will talk later but not now alright red ninja." He bows then leaves to watch out for the Sons Of Garmadon.Once the speech was finished both royal families and the ninja walk into the castle. We bow as the Emperor says " how about the girls and the boy with Princess Y/n leave while I talk with the ninja and Empress Darkness."We bow and leave we dont talk until we get to Harumi's room.Lloyd hugs her and say " I missed you Harumi." I get jealous so I hug Lloyd.We talk for a while until Harumi decides to show us the secret passages in the castle.We then leave with as much food as we can for part a of our plan.