island of darkness

We search for the ninja but fail.Mystery says "Lloyd you need to be more careful. They will be after you because are the green ninja and he is the only one who can help return their powers." He nods then says "I will Mystery." I decide to handcuff one of our arms to the other ones arm. We explain everything to Garmadon and the Overlord.Mystery says "Master Overlord I have found the temple of light the ninja will be trying to get.We know that they will go after Lloyd so I think it will be wise if Me, Lloyd,Midnight,Shadow and Y/n all go have a base away from you.So Lloyd will be safer ."

He agrees so we pack our things and go to a secret village that Mystery lived in when she was 5(at the start of the season she was 11).We go into Mystery's childhood house that was luckily clean and intact thanks to the villagers.I leave with Lloyd after we put our stuff in there to go on a patrol.I hear someone moving someone moving so I shush the stone warriors.Me and Lloyd go closer to see it's Wu.I say "huh so Mystery and the overlord were right you are on the island." Before we could get him Misako shows up and knocks us out before we could use our powers.

We awaken tied up in mine and Lloyd's room.We see Misako walk in with Wu and get us out the room.We see the ninja were running.They explain that they were caught so me and Lloyd laugh.Nya throws us in their vehicle.Nya and the ninja come with us.We drive away as me and Lloyd try get out.We get to the mountain and the ninja tie us to them.Kai gets a mec that he uses to get us up.Kai uses a grapple on the mec to get us up.I get scared so it starts to rain.We get to the part the medallion said the temple is.

I manage to get free so I go after Lloyd.Mystery shows up and says "Lucky you activated that tracker of yours Y/n or I wouldn't have known you were here.I was born here so I know every square inch of this place including the temple of light." She laughs as the ninja look at her and yell "WHERE IS IT." She says "airjizu now Y/n." I nod then grab Lloyd and do airjizu.I get to the temple with Mystery.We wake in and I say "wow this place is amazing." Her and Lloyd agree and Lloyd says "It's the ninja's destiny.Wait why am I in these." Mystery responds "The devourers and ninja are in some of these.Wait the devourers tell us of a prophecy about 2 soulmates who would ment for good roles but defied destiny and chose evil.They did do some good but very rarely mostly evil and darkness." The ninja walk in and tie us up.They put Lloyd and me in our places then went to their places.Nya hit the bell above Lloyd and me making a golden light go above us.The light goes onto the ninja making them have weapons.Me and Lloyd float up and we start to spin.The chains brake off as we fall unconscious.The ninja's weapons show their elements.They shoot us with their powers.Our clothes change to the same design as the ninja's.The light stops and we fall down.The ninja fight the stone warriors.
I wake up and quickly free Mystery then we escape with Lloyd.We get to Garmadon and explain everything to him and the overlord. Garmadon says "it appears your indestructible army isn't as tough as it appears to be."The overlord says "the ninja may be getting stronger but so are we.When the celestial clock reaches zero, the ultimate weapon will be complete and nothing then there will be nothing the ninja can do to stop you from turning ninjago into your own image." I worry that Lloyd's prophecy will come true.I then realised what Mystery ment when we first heard about the prophecy/first time we became friends(She said "Father won't have mercy on the green ninja.His only goal is for me to rule over Ninjago with him.") I don't say anything to Lloyd or Garmadon though.