Chapter 1: "i promise..."

w/o/c= weapon of choice

–––––––––––

For the next days, Y/N had been planning their leave. With the help of F/N, they were managing their tasks pretty well. F/N had made them their w/o/c and helped them buy everything they needed.

The day of leaving the kingdom was closer, and Y/N had everything well planned out.

For the night after they left, they were staying at the V/N village's inn and setting foot on the road again once they bought breakfast and some more food.

The first ancient kingdom they were headed was the Vanilla Kingdom, they just hoped that the kingdom was still intact by now since the Dark Flour War struck with huge chaos.

The second ancient kingdom they were going to was the Hollyberry Kingdom, then the Dark Cacao Kingdom.

They were unsure about the Golden Cheese and White Lily Kingdom though... they wonder what happened to them...

–––––––––––
When the day finally came...

Y/N was getting ready to leave their house, F/N promised to meet up with them before they left the kingdom, but they were already running late for that...

F/N: "Y/N!!! I my goodness, i'm so sorry for being late!" they said trying to catch their breath, "I needed to get your w/o/c which I nearly forgot!... here!" they handed the w/o/c to Y/N.

Y/N: "it's okay F/N! I forgive you, and, thanks for making my w/o/c, my luck that I have a smithy friend" they said chuckling right after.

They then pulled F/N into an embrace which their friend emediatly returned the gesture.

F/N: "i'm gonna miss you alot Y/N..."

Y/N: "right! Here! I brought this for you" they said handing them a headpiece of their favorite color to F/N, "it's my favorite color remember? So you'll remember me whenever! No matter if i'm far from you and the kingdom... with that headpiece, i'll be by your side no matter the distance! And, with the w/o/c you made me, i'll have YOU by my side whenever" they said with a closed eye smile.

F/N: "awh! Thank you so much Y/N!" they thanked them, nearly crying at their friend's kind words, "i'll tresure this forever!... do promise me something though?" they added.

Y/N: "of course! What would that be?..."

F/N: "please... do visit when you have the chance... please?..." their friend was already at the verge of tears before they could even answer.

Y/N: "of course I will! Don't you worry about it!" they promised to their friend.

–––––––––––

End of main chapter 1...