Chapter 2: "Blueberry"

Y/N waved their friend goodbye and left through the kingdom gates...
_______________

Y/N was so prepared for this, even after seeing their friend cry, they didn't look back or give up on their journey.

This was going to be a long journey and they could already see a cake hound coming towards them, they didn't want to fight the creature so they just waited until the cake tackled them and held it close to their chest.

Y/N Cookie: "hey hey... it's okay... I know you're just trying to protect yourself... but I won't do you any harm, I promise" the cake hound seemed to have understood them and stoped biting their arm, Y/N started to slowly let go of it, "see? I won't hurt you" they said in a soft tone and put it down, "cake hounds are really misunderstood huh?" the cake hound just looked at them with it's ears down, "did... did I say something wrong?! Oh, no no, i'm so sorry!" they apologized over and over again until the cake hound licked their hand, they understood and stoped apologizing, "i'm slowing you down aren't I? I know you need to go" they said getting up and picking up their bag, "i'll get going! Stay safe little one..." they waved goodbye to the cake hound and got back on track.

They looked at the map in hands and kept walking until they reached the village.

Y/N: "well that was quick... guess i'm gonna get some more supplies and look for the inn!"
___________

They spent the rest of the day gathering and buying more supplies for their journey as they realized night was falling upon them.

They had looked for the inn during the day and memorized where it was. Once they got there, the inn keeper gave them their key and headed up to get some rest.

They couldn't help but remember the cake hound from earlier... was it doing alright? They started thinking about it until they finally fell asleep.
___________

In the morning they got ready for the day, returned the key to the inn keeper (they had already paid don't worry), had breakfast and left.

They were walking until they heard a sound in the bushes... they slowly walked closer to the bush and was surprised after being tackled by the same Cake Hound as the other day.

Y/N Cookie: "hey there bud haha! Have you been following me the whole time?" they asked as the creature just barked at them in response, "so... you want to come along huh? Very well then! I should probably name you since we're going to be travel buddies, hmm..." the Cookie hummed as they tried to think of a name.

(I chose this one, but you can choose another type of cake hound and the name if you want):

Anyway...

Y/N Cookie: "i'll call you Blu until I get you a name, how does that sound?" they said picking it up, it just barked in response, "awesome! Come on Blu! Let's get going"

End of chapter 2...