The beginning

Warning slow update.

Wrong grammar.

In the TAPOPS station

Boboiboy,Fang ,Yaya,Ying,Gopal,and Ochobot were called by commander Kikico (I hope I spell it right) in the main room.

(AN* this take place after movie 2 and the TAPOPS station is already rebuild)

Boboiboy and friends arrived at the main room,there commander Kikico and admiral Tarung waited.

"Commander, Admiral" said all with a Tapops salute.

"Good your all arrive." Said Admiral Tarung."Admiral is there a mission for us?" Asked Yaya . "Yes, we have a mission for you six." Said the Admiral.

Then a hologram of a planet appeared. "This is planet Dorga, your mission is to find a power sphere within this location." Said that commander.

"Eh, planet Dorga?!"said Fang in shock. "Deyyy, what's wrong with you Fang? It's just another planet."said Gopal.

"Just another planet?!"said Fang. "Fang can you tell us why are you shock about that planet?" Said Ying.

"That planet is rumored  to be the most mysterious planet."said Fang ." Why is it mysterious,Fang?" Said Boboiboy." Ishh, let me finish."

"Okay,okay." Said Boboiboy. Letting his rival/ friend continue. "What I was saying ( keeping his cool and stoic look) that the planet Dorga is well rumored to be mysterious because nobody knows what it really looks like." Said Fang.

"Ehh? Are you sure about that Fang? Or are you trying to be funny?" Said Gopal with a confused look.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SMACK....
.
.
.
.

"Haiya, seriously Gopal." Said Ying. "Deyyy? What did I do?" Said Gopal.

"It's that true commander?" Yaya questioned in disbelief. "It's true, the planet has an ozone layer that is thick black so it make the actual planet unseen able." Said the commander.

"Thanks to it's pitch darkness no has been braved enough to in to that planet." Said the admiral.

"Ohhh." Boboiboy and Ochobot nodded in understanding.

"Ehhhhh!!!?? Are we gonna go to that spooky planet!!!??" Said Gopal in shock.

" Of course we have to Gopal, there's a power sphere in distressed that needed help. Plus I'll be there to too you know." Boboiboy tried to encourage his best friend.

"That's right." Said Ying and Yaya." Since planet Dorga is a mysterious planet , I need you all to be prepared at anything. Understood!" Said commander.

"Yes sir!" Said the six with a Tapops salute." Good, now dismissed." Said commander dismissing the Kokotiam Gang.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Time Skip.
( They already took off)

"We'll almost arrive at the planet Dorga." Said captain Papa Zola ." Right, captain Papa!" Said all with a Tapops salute.

Papa Zola took another glance at the planet. " Ohhhh.... That is a very spooky planet." He said while trying to hide his fear. After all he doesn't want to let his fear be shown by his students, You know.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.