Meeting the New Power Sphere

Boboiboy quickly position to a fighting stance. Then a round black robot appeared from the darkness.

" I-is a- anyone there?" The robot questioned.

Boboiboy was surprised to see a .........

"A power sphere?" Boboiboy questioned is surprised.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"E-eh, a person?" The robot anxiously asked.

The power spheres color is black decorated with yellow -golden outlines, it's eyes has a golden color. The power sphere looks alike Ochobot but colored black.

Boboiboy went closer at the black power sphere,he offered his hand of kindness to the scared black power sphere .

The power sphere is once again scared of what is Boboiboy doing . Probably because of traumatic reasons to why the power sphere is scared.

"It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you... You probably the power sphere that send us a distressed signal in Tapops..." Said Boboiboy, trying not to scared the little power sphere.

"Eh, Tapops?" The little power sphere look at Boboiboy with no fear on its eyes.

" Are you really from Tapops?" The little robot show hope in it's eyes.

"That's right [Boboiboy took out his badge*let's just say that the commander gave Boboiboy another badge*] my name is Boboiboy, and what's your name?" Boboiboy asked gently.

"My name is Darkbot, I'm the power sphere that has the power of darkness." Said Darkbot.

Darkbot introduced itself with no fear in it's eyes, only hope. Boboiboy smiled at the power sphere because the fear inside Darkbot is no longer there.

"Boboiboy..... There's something I want to tell you....." Darkbot nervously said .

"What is it?" Boboiboy gently asked.

"Is that ....."

"Is that ?" Boboiboy gently asked.

"I'm not the one who sent the distressed signal to  TAPOPS . Even if I sent it , TAPOPS will not even able to received it. Because of.... Of the strange magnetic field here...." Darkbot  worriedly said.

"So, your not the one who sent it? But who did?"  Boboiboy is shock of what's happening.

" I don't know.... Probably another power sphere, I hope that fellow power sphere is alright." Darkbot worriedly said.

" I'm getting a quite a headache." Boboiboy comically said.

" By the way Darkbot [Darkbot turn to Boboiboy.] Do you know a way out of here?" Boboiboy questioned.

"Hmm..... I think I know a way."  Darkbot float to a wall that has strange writings on it. Boboiboy quickly followed Darkbot.

"What are those writings Darkbot?" Boboiboy asked.

" Well, when I was trap here and ran away from those creatures. I stumbled upon this room when I was running away, this room has clues that will help us get out of here." Said Darkbot.

" Really Darkbot?" Boboiboy asked, his eyes has glimpse of hope.

" Yes.... But there's a thing....." Darkbot hesitated.

"A thing?" Boboiboy is confused.

" The thing is that ..... We're not in our universe nor in our right timeline. So, basically nowhere but everywhere at the same time....." Said Darkbot.

" It isn't about the gravity interfering the signal , but the entire place." Said Boboiboy.

" No way " Boboiboy is bewildered.

" Yes way , and also the only way we can go to our proper world and timeline is to find the dimension crystal. " Darkbot said.

"And where we can find that crystal , Darkbot ?" Boboiboy asked.

" We can only find it in..... [ Darkbot show a hologram that has lots of monkey creatures.] There...." Said Darkbot.

" I guess we have no choice but to go there , haah ?" Said Boboiboy.

Boboiboy isn't afraid because of Admiral Tarung's intense training and oh boy that was hell.

But suddenly..... * THUD*  ...

.
.
.
..
.
.  Darkbot collapse..

Very sorry that I haven't uploaded the second chapter , because I have been busy with school work. Because Being grade 10 has a lot of projects and homework......

🙇🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️ Still very sorry...... But I will try to update on this story. And thank you for reading this story it means a lot to me.🙇🙇 Thank you, thank you very much ones again....

And it's quite short very sorry about that ...😟😟